Iliya
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twraps.com
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Model S, Model 3
Clubs

And to avoid keeping useless inventory just put all letters except RIVIAN to be out of stock 😃 IP infringement? No no no! Just poor inventory management 😃
Sponsored

Mfurman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
And to avoid keeping useless inventory just put all letters except RIVIAN to be out of stock 😃 IP infringement? No no no! Just poor inventory management 😃
Maybe, up to you, or very very limited stock. Your marketing team is projecting very low demand for those.

Sponsored

windblowlc

First Name
Loc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche 911 Turbo S, Porsche Cayenne Turbo Coupe
Occupation
Retired
Haha doesn't work because Rivian has their own font/typeface. If they used a generic font that would work.
Solution - Sell another product at a "reasonable cost" but include a special gift with the order. 😁

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3

AO_Pete

Site Sponsor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3
Solution - Sell another product at a "reasonable cost" but include a special gift with the order. 😁
Yeah, back in the day (in the UK) the DIY stores weren't allowed to sell certain products on Sundays, so you could by an orange for £500, and you got a free fridge. The government ultimately relented on that one.

Poor inventory management I can do ✅

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
I got one for the skins for the Rivian key cards, so how good a brand promotes to be has nothing to do with whether their lawyers will enforce IP or not I am afraid.
Black and yellow combination is ⚡
Looks awesome. I did the same. Don’t go through an automated car wash.. mine made it through about 2 trips. I rear logo cover held on the longest…I just peeled what remained off. I’ve had success with plastidip in the past and may do that instead.

Chewie904

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Jeep Rubicon 4XE, Jeep TJ, Jeep Cherokee (XJ)
Occupation
teacher
I love the state of "V I R G I N I A" and would be willing to buy letters individually.:idea:

Rivian R1T R1S Blacked out my logos with vinyl 1683905955447

Sponsored

Gman

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Open Ocean Swimmer
1. 100 lb test line 2. remove letters 3. Clean letter back 4.black satan Behr spray paint 5. 4 coats 6. Double sided OME tape 7. Install letters

RexRemus

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S
Clubs

1. 100 lb test line 2. remove letters 3. Clean letter back 4.black satan Behr spray paint 5. 4 coats 6. Double sided OME tape 7. Install letters
No doubt a viable path, but I'm still going to prefer a solution that, even if the lettering itself gets scratched or chipped, will maintain the proper color over the lifetime of the vehicle or gives the two-tone option without very careful masking and prep.

With people talking about how especially the side mounted ones are having vinyl peel off pretty badly (and front I assume) I'd prefer to have a single color molded option. The front and side logos take a beating from wind and the elements. not having to worry about touchups would be worth it to me (and I presume, many others)

RivAW

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Glacier White, Black Mountain, Black AT 20s,
My @brainexploder wraps are all good except for one “N” on the side. I wish I could buy just that letter individually but for now my logos are all blacked out except that letter.
I have an extra set of the side ones because I decided it wasn’t worth it for me (I favor the automatic car wash and they just won’t stay and I don’t want to stress about it ). I’m happy to mail it to you ….

Gman

First Name
Garth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche Cayenne, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Tacoma
Occupation
Open Ocean Swimmer
I live Hanalei, Kauai. It rains here- like on April 14, 2018 when we had 47 inches in a 24 hr period. The side badges take a beating- you can’t keep the area within the lettering clean unless you use toothbrush. I don’t wash my truck frequently. I removed both front door side badges and may end up removing rear ones in future. Several Central Oregon Rivian owners have used the spray paint method, but the jury is still out.

Donald Stanfield

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2024 BMW i4 M50
Occupation
Stuff and things
I have an extra set of the side ones because I decided it wasn’t worth it for me (I favor the automatic car wash and they just won’t stay and I don’t want to stress about it ). I’m happy to mail it to you ….
I appreciate the offer but I've recently noticed several other of them peeling up. I too favor the automatic car wash. It simply isn't worth it to fix them I'm going to wind up peeling them all off and finding a better solution.
Sponsored