Sponsored

Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats?

FrictionlessLube

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'11 WRX, ‘20 Forester
Clubs

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

R1TFTW

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I have tried weathertech, husky, smart liner, 3D, and TuxMat. In my experience I would put TuxMat far at number one, and 3D at number 2. I think that Smartliner might actually be my 3rd favorite for their typically expanded coverages over the others but so much further down the list on a scale I would try others first. Husky kind of botched their R1T release by having spikes on the door molding area… the fit was also sub par. My friend got those and had to grind or cut off the spikes. I waited for 3D and should be coming today. Wanted Tux Mat but no telling when Canada will get any units for measurement. Good luck all in your mat endeavors.

Gavinmcc

First Name
Gavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T!
Occupation
Medical

Sponsored

Leonbmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Tesla MY
Occupation
Boeing Design Engineer
Clubs

I installed the 3D mats last week and I am curious if everyone’s rear mats came without clips? The front ones have clips, the rears just have domes to clear the posts?

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
I think the front comes with clips for liability reasons only. The rears don’t have a brake/accelerator pedal conflict.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I installed the 3D mats last week and I am curious if everyone’s rear mats came without clips? The front ones have clips, the rears just have domes to clear the posts?
No clips in the back, only in the front.

Cleanwatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Frontier, Rivian R1T
What are folks experience with the with 3D mats so far? Built well? Handle snow & mud well? Easy to clean? I placed an order for the Weather Tech ones on 1/1, but they still haven't even shipped yet. Plus they only have the front row mats.

Seeing the 3D options from EVsportline with the rear mats as well...tempted to get them on the way instead...

Ivman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Tesla Y Performance, 2016 Ram Rebel, R1T
Clubs

Sponsored

swaggner

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X3M / Rivian R1T (future)
Clubs

What are folks experience with the with 3D mats so far? Built well? Handle snow & mud well? Easy to clean? I placed an order for the Weather Tech ones on 1/1, but they still haven't even shipped yet. Plus they only have the front row mats.

Seeing the 3D options from EVsportline with the rear mats as well...tempted to get them on the way instead...
Just installed the 3D mats in my R1T (was a pre-order from EVSportline). Very happy with the fit and look. I did the package deal which included the frunk liner as well.

In my opinion, these mats look the best simply because they don’t look like plastic-y rubber like the other brands. Looks very premium and like a factory installed product vs aftermarket.

SamDoe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford GT350
Clubs

About to order a set of mats for my truck, what's the current verdict on best option? The Weatherbeater by Husky seems to be the most cost effective option but have they improved the fit? Anyone tried the Weathertech option yet? I've had weathertech in my past cars and have never been disappointed by them. Are the 3D mats the best bet at this point?

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
About to order a set of mats for my truck, what's the current verdict on best option? The Weatherbeater by Husky seems to be the most cost effective option but have they improved the fit? Anyone tried the Weathertech option yet? I've had weathertech in my past cars and have never been disappointed by them. Are the 3D mats the best bet at this point?
I like the fit of the Husky, but only after removing the nubs where they shouldn't be. They are supposed to have corrected that. The 3D mats look nice in the photos. From the pics, they don't look like they would trap the mud as well though.

SamDoe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford GT350
Clubs

I like the fit of the Husky, but only after removing the nubs where they shouldn't be. They are supposed to have corrected that. The 3D mats look nice in the photos. From the pics, they don't look like they would trap the mud as well though.
Are the nubs only on the rear mats? I'm only ordering fronts for now because the only ones regularly riding in the back are my daughter who's in a car seat (she's 2) and my dog who isn't on the carpet anyway.

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
Are the nubs only on the rear mats? I'm only ordering fronts for now because the only ones regularly riding in the back are my daughter who's in a car seat (she's 2) and my dog who isn't on the carpet anyway.
They are on both front and rear in the areas where it overlaps the hard plastic. I found on the front the fit improved after I removed the nubs. They serve their purpose and have more coverage than others, but definitely aren't the best looking mats out there.

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? drivers sm

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? passenger sm
Sponsored