Sponsored

Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats?

SSteveEV

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, etc
Clubs

Why go through the effort of modifying such a terrible quality set of Husky? The Rivians are on a whole lot of different level in quality. Shipped in a full length box to prevent crease for the back row of the R1T. Perfect corner to corner. I don't mind the uncovered driver's footrest and the gap near the door. FWIW, the Huskys look really bad with the peekaboo foot-rest and door-sill guards, and the humongous logos. Besides quality, those really turn me off. I'm really glad I got the OEM Rivians.
Without a streaming service I need an activity while charging ;) Agree with you on logos though, I'll probably peels those off eventually.
Sponsored

Brewbud

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 20 Cummins, 05 Jeep LJR, 22 Range Rover Sport
I decided to keep my Husky mats. I denubbed the overlap areas with some end dikes and hit them lightly with a vibrating sander. They do seem to fit a better and I am not concerned about scratching now.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

Just chatted with PimpmyEV, about the 3D Max mats - they are waiting for 3D Max to authorize the launch, which could be any day.

Just FYI, these mats are made in China, for the people who care about that stuff.

Personally, I would have preferred to support the local economy, but it appears our local offerings are not implementing our design requests (longer dead pedal for instance)
3D Maxpider mats have been my favorite for a few years now. Looking forward to my delivery.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
3D Maxpider mats have been my favorite for a few years now. Looking forward to my delivery.
I don't even have my truck yet but I ordered those through EV Sportline over the weekend because they had them on sale. $249 for the 3 mats.

connoisseurr

First Name
Connor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 R1T, 23 MYP
Occupation
I encrypt PDFs for Boomers
Clubs

I don't even have my truck yet but I ordered those through EV Sportline over the weekend because they had them on sale. $249 for the 3 mats.
Exactly! They got a big order from me... Running boards, mats, bed liner and jack pucks. It's all going on the new truck whenever it shows up.

Sponsored

samso003

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Amazon
Husky seems to be revising their mats based on customer complaints/feedback around fitment, and hopefully backing spikes. I ordered the x-act contour mats a few weeks ago, and noticed they hadn't shipped yet. I emailed earlier today asking for an update. They claimed it'll be another few weeks. They've also been removed from the website.

BrentInCO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla S, Toyota FJ, R1S Quad Large Pack Feb 2023

Rivan

First Name
Rivan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Lexus RX350, Toyota Tundra
Occupation
Eng
Clubs

I went with the cheaper weatherbeater units, I'm told both the front and rear shipped yesterday, don't have my truck yet (on the train) but fingers crossed I'll have it by the end of the month!
did you like the Husky floor matt?

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
did you like the Husky floor matt?
I got them and did not like them. I sent them back, but I saw another user say that Husky was revising their mats and pulled them from their website (I did not confirm this) based on customer complaints/feedback/etc.

I know 3D Maxpider are releasing their mats soon....I may take a look at those to replace my OEM all weather mats,

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
I got them and did not like them. I sent them back, but I saw another user say that Husky was revising their mats and pulled them from their website (I did not confirm this) based on customer complaints/feedback/etc.

I know 3D Maxpider are releasing their mats soon....I may take a look at those to replace my OEM all weather mats,
I was wondering why the X-Act Contour was no longer listed.

I am satisfied with ours. They cover the floor, sills, and dead pedal. The fronts lock into the stock hold downs, rears just have pockets for the hold downs.

I am only using them for winter probably, so they are perfectly fine.

Even made them look a little more factory with replacement badges.

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? 20221202_173453268_iOS

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? 20221202_174531303_iOS

Rivian R1T R1S Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats? 20221202_174708304_iOS

These were from Etsy for Weathertech mats. I did have to trim about 1/16" off the height, but fit fine otherwise, just a little narrower than the original badges.

Sponsored

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

madgrey

First Name
Allan