Sponsored

Best Weather Proof All Weather Floor Mats?

camaroz1985

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4
Occupation
Engineer
They are on both front and rear in the areas where it overlaps the hard plastic. I found on the front the fit improved after I removed the nubs. They serve their purpose and have more coverage than others, but definitely aren't the best looking mats out there.

drivers sm.jpg

passenger sm.jpg
I too cut off all the nubs where they overlapped the plastic (both by the door, and against the center console). Thought I was the only crazy person.
Sponsored

MRE

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, Land Rover LR4, Ducati Streetfighter
I just received my Husky's and came looking to either post a PSA or see if others had the same fitment issues. Doesn't look like I'm alone! No way am I cutting the buttons off the floor though. Returning these mats and getting the Rivian branded one's myself (too bad the cancelled the yellow logo)!

FWIW, Husky acknowledged the issue and they are of course covering return shipping.

C.R. Rivian

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired
TuxMat | The Ultimate Car Mat With Max Coverage still doesn't have Rivian. Maybe when someone up in Ontario gets a Rivian, they'll get to do the laser measurements that they require. I have these in my other EV, and they are great. When I first asked them about Rivian, they said if I brought in the truck to be measured, they would give me a free set. The 2800-mile drive was just a little too far though...

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
I got this and it fits nicely.
I know its been a bit, but can you post as installed pictures of them? For my needs they look like the best option right now but i'd like to see some non-marketing install pictures.

cohall

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
I got the Husky Xact Contours and they fit perfectly.

Took forever to ship though.

Sponsored

Deacon

First Name
Ernie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Forester, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I know its been a bit, but can you post as installed pictures of them? For my needs they look like the best option right now but i'd like to see some non-marketing install pictures.
Not sure which mats you mean.
I have the Smartliner frunk mat - it fits great.
I have the Rivian all weather mats I ordered with the truck. They fit well and I am pleased with them.
I have the Team 1EV Bed mat. Fits like a glove and is lightweight. Keeps stuff from rolling around.
I am pleased with all three. I will be happy to send pictures of any or all of them if you want.

the_mace

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S75D, Ford F350 Diesel, Mercedes GLC30
Occupation
CTO
Lol ok that’s a lot of mats. I ordered the smartliner ones. They have a Presidents’ Day sale going and seemed like what I wanted.

SamDoe1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Ford GT350
Clubs

I bought the Husky mats. They fit fine but I'm also going to cut the nubs off of where they overlap the plastic as soon as it gets nicer outside.

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I just installed the 3D Kagu mats this weekend and super impressed. Seem really high quality, but like half the weight of WeatherTech or the rubberized mats out there, match the Rivian interiors pretty flawlessly.

Jayhawkeye

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Software

Sponsored

DTown3011

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T

tylerdurden03

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Jeep GC Trailhawk, Tesla Model 3
Clubs

I just installed the 3D Kagu mats this weekend and super impressed. Seem really high quality, but like half the weight of WeatherTech or the rubberized mats out there, match the Rivian interiors pretty flawlessly.
I have this brand in my Tesla and love them (oversized logo notwithstanding). So glad they are making them for Rivian.
Sponsored