Sponsored

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
San Francisco non-LE reservation R1T June 2020. No contact at this stage. (Note: if you’re going to post, please include your reservation date. If you reserved last week, we already know that you’re excluded…)
Sponsored

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
I'm in Walnut Creek with a non-LE R1T preorder, but I wasn't (haven't been?) invited. Super-bummed.

Contacted CS, but to no avail. CS basically said sorry but if you don't get an email you'll need to wait for the next event. Comically, they suggested I visit the Venice location if I want to see the R1T. I love when people think California is actually one state. :)
Right, but when did you reserve? It matters.

Jayhox

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MS
August 2020 R1T Max pack Roseville, CA. No invite on my end yet.

Smithery

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MX 100D, XC70, Cooper S JCW, R1T Large
August 2020 R1T Max pack Roseville, CA. No invite on my end yet.
August 2020 R1T Max pack, San Jose CA. Also no invite yet.

With the (obvious) numbers of adopters in the Bay Area, I'd wager the 2.5 weeks isn't long enough for the LE holders in the area, much less the non-LE holders.

Maybe if I tell them "I would have been an LE holder if you'd made the LE the max pack like you originally promised..." they'll let me in. ?

jdhiker23

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Booked my drive for 11/12. May 2020 R1S LE located in Belmont. I'd love it if they add some pre-production R1S's to the event by that point, but then again, there's no difference between the T and S as long as I never look back ;)

Sponsored

Deleted member 3282

November 5 - 21, 2021
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM PST ?

So if they had at least two trucks running 15 minute drives from 8am-4:30pm every day from Nov 5 to Nov 21, Rivian should be able to give about 1,000 test drives? Someone check my math please.

Lots of assumptions there, but I suppose some of us late to the game might get an email in the next week or so if LE’ers don’t fill all the spots. ?

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
August 2020 R1T Max pack, San Jose CA. Also no invite yet.

With the (obvious) numbers of adopters in the Bay Area, I'd wager the 2.5 weeks isn't long enough for the LE holders in the area, much less the non-LE holders.

Maybe if I tell them "I would have been an LE holder if you'd made the LE the max pack like you originally promised..." they'll let me in. ?
You could have reserved an LE and then switched at any time. No advantage in configuring the Max pack.

gsqrd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 infiniti G37 convertible, 2010 expedition
Occupation
retired computer designer
Clubs

3/28/19 R1SLE..Signed up for 11/10

Scoiatael

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150 Lightning
Congrats to the NorCal people. Hopefully SoCal invites get sent out soon. Still betting it'll be at the race track in Fontana.

Sponsored

Kenshaka

First Name
Kenya
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Nissan Titan/2005 Honda Accord/2017 Zero DSR
Occupation
Radiology Technologist
So excited to see Sacramento is considered "local" for SF events. I'm hopeful we're considered
to be in the service area for their shop there. Do you have a LE reservation or something later? I haven't gotten my evite yet but I didn't reserve until August.
I got an invite. Signed up for 11/9. I’m LE R1T Glacier white/Ocean Coast with off road upgrade/camp kitchen/tent. Pre-order 8/28/19.

There’s a guy on this forum who has a guide and is expecting delivery next month. He’s from Roseville

ajbrutman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, GTI
Clubs

Nice!! All we get in L.A is some Zen meeting place with gardens and bookshelves. Hopefully they can bring down a few R1Ts in November for a test drive.
For the record, I liked the zen gardens and book shelves. It was also nice to mess around with the truck.

Corewhit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, LEXUS GX460
Occupation
Exec
Got the invite and reserved for Nov 10th. Loomis, CA LE R1S 12/25/2018

bsaik

First Name
Barry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 Land Rover RR Sport, R1T reservation holder
I’m in Mountain View and got the invite. 4/2020 reservation on an el cap granite R1S LE. Excited to test drive on Nov 14!!

Coast2Coast

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1981 Volvo wagn; 2006 Tacoma SR5; 2021 Toy Mirai
Got an invite and signed up for Sunday morning, 11/7. I was an early preorder, 11/30/18, during the L.A. Auto Show. Currently configured as R1T, LE, LG, OC, 20 ATs. I've gone back and forth on exterior colors between LG and GW and interior colors between OC and BM.

Being able to compare colors at Sonoma will be a great benefit. I'm also wanting to know exactly what the off-road package entails, and bi-directionality or V2H is also hugely important to me. PG&E is my electricity provider and its reliability is poor.

Are there other issues/items that should be nailed down? Let me know.
Sponsored