Sponsored

Attention all R1S Dog Owners

rivianguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
If you are like me then the prospect of getting dog hair all over your brand new cargo area and rear seat backs is not a welcome one. I've been looking for options and they are few and far between. Another forum member posted about a company called Canvasback https://www.canvasback.com/ that they had used in other vehicles and had been really happy with. I reached out to Canvasback and they said they would be willing to make a cargo liner for the R1S but they need an actual R1S to do the measurements. I volunteered but sadly they are in Minnesota and I am in Seattle so that's not going to work.

They are looking for an owner of an R1S in Minnesota to work with, and the lucky owner gets a free liner. If you are interested you can reach out to Sarah at [email protected]

Hurry up so they can get it made before I take delivery. :)

Note I am not a shareholder or employee of Canvasback, just need their product!
Sponsored

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
We solved this by my wife saying she’s going to charge a cleaning fee if my dog rides in “her” R1S so I’m now modding the dogged-out GX470 for over landing.

Rivian R1T R1S Attention all R1S Dog Owners 72B17199-C9B2-43EB-8DD6-38DEFAB99E41

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
If you are like me then the prospect of getting dog hair all over your brand new cargo area and rear seat backs is not a welcome one. I've been looking for options and they are few and far between. Another forum member posted about a company called Canvasback https://www.canvasback.com/ that they had used in other vehicles and had been really happy with. I reached out to Canvasback and they said they would be willing to make a cargo liner for the R1S but they need an actual R1S to do the measurements. I volunteered but sadly they are in Minnesota and I am in Seattle so that's not going to work.

They are looking for an owner of an R1S in Minnesota to work with, and the lucky owner gets a free liner. If you are interested you can reach out to Sarah at [email protected]

I have a canvasback liner in my car, for five years now. They didn’t have my car listed so I wrote them. Got back to me and asked for a bunch of measurements. They managed to borrow the same model of car from a local dealer which wasn’t easy to find… and I had the liner in my car about two and a half weeks after first inquiry.

you might ask in the Minnesota thread in the Great Lakes subforum.

if I had an R1S I’d take a day trip down there for measurements.

RDB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volvo XC90

I am assuming someone will beat me to it, but if not, I will take mine over once I take delivery. We have an Oct-Dec window.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Well I am willing to help, but I still have a 1st half 2023 delivery window. I was just at the MN service center and they have delivered multiple SUVs in this market, but I don’t know if one is a member yet. If you haven’t already, this might be worthwhile to post in the Great Lakes board.

Sponsored

OP
OP
rivianguy

rivianguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Well I am willing to help, but I still have a 1st half 2023 delivery window. I was just at the MN service center and they have delivered multiple SUVs in this market, but I don’t know if one is a member yet. If you haven’t already, this might be worthwhile to post in the Great Lakes board.
Would you be so kind as to share this post with your fellow Minnesotans? :)

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Would you be so kind as to share this post with your fellow Minnesotans? :)
Done. Someone who is getting their R1S in the coming weeks here said they’d help out if the timing works.

OP
OP
rivianguy

rivianguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Done. Someone who is getting their R1S in the coming weeks here said they’d help out if the timing works.
That's awesome! Thanks Redline! Did the kind volunteer email the lady at Camvasback so they have his or her contact info?

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

That's awesome! Thanks Redline! Did the kind volunteer email the lady at Camvasback so they have his or her contact info?
I just shared this thread and he said he’d help if the timing works. If someone else sees the thread and has an R1S currently, we’ll see if they can reach out.

bkswede

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 M50i 2017 Camaro ZL1 1963 Chevy II
Occupation
CPA
I just emailed her and offered mine as a test mule. I took delivery of my R1S on Thursday and live about 10 minutes from them. I’ve used their products on a couple of my wife’s Acadias over the years and they worked really well. Will let you know what she says as well as timing.

Sponsored

mb0220

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S-LE preorder
I've had CanvasBack covers in my Expedition ever since it was new in 2011. Been through 3 dogs and cleanup is always easy. I also like how easily cargo slides across. Nice to hear they may soon have it available for R1S.

OP
OP
rivianguy

rivianguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
I just emailed her and offered mine as a test mule. I took delivery of my R1S on Thursday and live about 10 minutes from them. I’ve used their products on a couple of my wife’s Acadias over the years and they worked really well. Will let you know what she says as well as timing.
That's awesome! I'm so glad some of our compatriots from Minnesota have stepped up. Selfishly I really need these as my Lab's hair is pretty much unremovable once it gets in that fuzzy carpet. Please keep us posted!

bkswede

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 BMW X5 M50i 2017 Camaro ZL1 1963 Chevy II
Occupation
CPA
That's awesome! I'm so glad some of our compatriots from Minnesota have stepped up. Selfishly I really need these as my Lab's hair is pretty much unremovable once it gets in that fuzzy carpet. Please keep us posted!
Will do… I’ve got a yellow lab and it takes me about an hour to vacuum the hair out of the back of my X5 when she’s back there (I don’t have Canvasback in that)!

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Wonderful, thank you. I love their product and can’t wait for the R1S solution.