godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
Can some post a picture of the inside of the glove box? TIA
Not sure if you are asking as a joke or not... But there is no glove box.

jjswan33

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Hyundai Ioniq 5 Limited
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Can some post a picture of the inside of the glove box? TIA
Hahaha... I'd like to see that too... If you're not joking sorry to tell you that there is no glove box.

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

I was serious. Really? no glovebox? :surprised:
I haven't had a the test drive yet so I had no idea
Most reviewers mention this because it's very odd. That being said, There are two small compartments - one under each seat. They are about the perfect size for a pair of sunglasses. You might be able to get your phone in there. They are definitely not glove box sized (maybe 30% of a glove box).

There is also a very deep center well in the center console. Kind of impractical as it's so deep stuff will just get lost in there.

Sponsored

wsgrunner

First Name
Warren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Most reviewers mention this because it's very odd. That being said, There are two small compartments - one under each seat. They are about the perfect size for a pair of sunglasses. You might be able to get your phone in there. They are definitely not glove box sized (maybe 30% of a glove box).

There is also a very deep center well in the center console. Kind of impractical as it's so deep stuff will just get lost in there.
I assume registration and other documents will fit in one of those small compartments under the front seats?

timesinks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, ID.4, Sprinter
I assume registration and other documents will fit in one of those small compartments under the front seats?
We keep ours in the annoyingly cavernous center console. There's a strap to retain that kind of stuff, so at least it doesn't get lost in the rats nest of hand sanitizer, cables, napkins, and who knows what else...

Rivian R1T R1S Ask us Rivian R1T owners ANYTHING [AMA]! IMG_8992

mgc0216

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, BMW R1200RT, BMW F800GS
Occupation
Software guy
Clubs

If you fold them they certainly will

Screen shot from this video which shows all the storage on the R1T

Rivian R1T R1S Ask us Rivian R1T owners ANYTHING [AMA]! Screen Shot 2022-06-03 at 11.39.43 AM

Trandall

First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, 2023 Mach-E
Occupation
Construction Management
We keep ours in the annoyingly cavernous center console. There's a strap to retain that kind of stuff, so at least it doesn't get lost in the rats nest of hand sanitizer, cables, napkins, and who knows what else...

IMG_8992.jpg
Nice tip I hadn't noticed them in mine.
Also, to all the early deliveries that were answering and posting a bunch... I have a new found respect. I took delivery last Friday and since have had much less time to spend on the forum. I've been on a non stop tour showing it off to anyone who will listen. Thanks again to all the owners who have helped those who are still eagerly waiting.

Sponsored

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

Question for the Seattle/Bellevue crew.

Have to head down to Seattle tomorrow mid day and was thinking of checking out the service center in Bellevue to maybe look at, and potentially sit in a vehicle there breifly (if possible) to get a sense of the size.

Anyone know the hours off hand?

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

IMG_8992.jpg
You would prefer a less cavernous center console?