John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
Been meaning to ask this one for a bit:
When your screens change from light to dark, do they all go at the same time?

Mine feels like different panels are changing at different times. The far left of the main drivers display is the last bit to change over. Makes it look like there is a lag in the screen since the entire thing doesn't change at once.
Mine works seamlessly when it changes from light to dark, etc... no problems here.
Sponsored

johstacy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
I have seen reviews that the charging pad doesn’t work that well. Is that y’all’s experience? And can you charge two phones at once? Thanks!
Doesn't work for my Motorola Edge + even without the protective case however my buddies phone charges just fine even with a protective case... so I can only conclude it is based on the phone

johstacy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Been meaning to ask this one for a bit:
When your screens change from light to dark, do they all go at the same time?

Mine feels like different panels are changing at different times. The far left of the main drivers display is the last bit to change over. Makes it look like there is a lag in the screen since the entire thing doesn't change at once.
Mine doesn't change at the exact same time they can be a second apart from each other but it's usually so fast that it doesn't cause any issues

Rivee

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE Silver
Thanks for doing this!

1. When you are plugged in. Do you need to unlock the charge port with app to remove the cable? Or does it unlock with the truck being unlocked? (Thinking if how tesla needs to unlock charger via app if using adapter or button on tesla charger)

2. Can you schedule the cabin preheat? Or is it just a remote activate with app (but manual)?

3. Are there any commands you can give an echo in your house to control the Rivian? (Start cabin heat, how much range, etc) like a Rivian skill?

I really hope someone can make a teslafi equivalent for Rivian!

I'm trying out ElectraFi from makers of TeslaFi. They have a 2 month free trial at moment, plus get another 2 weeks free using attached link or code "Rivian" (code is case-sensitive with capital "R" if typing it in later)

https://www.electrafi.com/signupRivian.php?referred=Rivian

Last edited:

Notsosharpe

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Occupation
Chef
My wife has an Iphone, and I have an Android. We drive together a lot, and it would be nice to have both phones connected at the same time to make or receive calls, though not simultaneously. With the current software, it is either / or, but not both. If one phone is connected, and the other has an incoming call, it should be able to automatically switch to the one receiving the call.
Sponsored