Armorall streaked my interior

fergie

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
05 4Runner, 22 Kia EV6
I used Gyeon Quartz Q²M Leather Cleaner on my Forest Edge Interior then ceramic coated the Vegan Leather with Gyeon Leather Shield. Happy with the results and protection
I also used these products on my Ocean Coast interior and have been happy so far. Here is a Detailer's YT video using it on a Rivian

Sponsored

IPTV65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep JLU Sahara,Jeep JKU, Infiniti G37X, R1S
Occupation
Engineering Exec
Clubs

FWIW I, like many others here, use 303 on all my cars. Spray enough on the towel first to get it evenly damp. Then wipe. I respray the towel between panels. I have never had streaking issues. I have the BM interior BTW so stuff shows up. BTW....I do all my rubber door seals with it couple times per year as well to keep them soft.
What is important for the Rivian interior materials is UV protection...which 303 does. If you are just dusting, a cloth that is dampened with water is all you need. What you don't want to use is leather products. Those have oils to keep the leather soft. Plastic, being inorganic, does not absorb nor benefit from that component and in my personal experience you mostly end up with greasy plastic! I use 303 but there are other good cleaners and UV protectants out there for sure.