Sponsored

Are you one of the thousands who placed your order and are tires of waiting so long for your EV?

Whataboykie!

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y, 2018 Audi SQ5,
Occupation
Tired
Clubs

For those of you who might want to get in on another EV and be one of the first to get it, then check out little Nobe 100. Google mynobe.com.
This EV will be produced here in the US and deliveries will start end of 2021, likely 2022. This is really only an urban runabout, ideally for retirement communities or busy city use where parking is at a premium.
It has a range of 160-180 miles and is highway legal with speeds up to 80mph maybe more. Fits into a golf cart garage. Can be used on golf courses.
Pricing has not been finalized but expected to be below $30,000. Get in line now.
Rivian R1T R1S Are you one of the thousands who placed your order and are tires of waiting so long for your EV? NOBE 100
Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

To be clear, this is April 2nd, and not the 1st, correct? ?

While it will be fun to see this thing running around, and it will be what some folks are looking for, I'll continue the long wait for the Rivian.

Thanks for pointing out the Nobe! There will be many other cool and unconventional electric vehicles heading our way soon.

Last edited:

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
If I was looking for a 3 wheeler, I find the Aptera to be more intriguing.

The Arcimoto is made here in Oregon, but I find it strangely both not enough and too much like a motorcycle at the same time.

Last edited:

LoneStar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 R1S Launch Ed.
Occupation
engineer
Clubs

:no:

Sponsored

kylealden

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE, Tesla Model Y, Zero DSR/X, '69 CJ5
Occupation
Product Management
Are you tired of waiting? Here's a car that's technically a motorcycle from an unproven manufacturer which doesn't even vaguely compete in the same segment as Rivian, and which best-case will come to market after your Rivian will be delivered.

?

timf

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

After watching the Lady and the Dale documentary and seeing the Elio perpetually delayed, I'm left to wonder if it's even possible to bring a three-wheeled car to production.

CommodoreAmiga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
INACTIVE

DucRider

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, Ioniq, R1S
After watching the Lady and the Dale documentary and seeing the Elio perpetually delayed, I'm left to wonder if it's even possible to bring a three-wheeled car to production.
Arcimoto and Electromeccanica (they are very close at least) have done it the EV space. Morgan, Polaris, Can AM and others have been doing it with ICE vehicles.

Sponsored

Riviot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

"Our Nobe oozes joy. And that joy is infectious."

Tempting, but I think I've had my fill of "infectious" things for a while...