Are there any women in this club?

Adamn

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 1991 Barefoot Sanger (boat)
Don't think I'm middle-aged, was still in my 20s when I placed a reservation! My girlfriend wasn't a huge fan of the Rivian at first but after two years of sharing a Tesla and learning more about It she decided to split the R1T with me and has driven it more than I have since we took delivery!
Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Don't think I'm middle-aged, was still in my 20s when I placed a reservation! My girlfriend wasn't a huge fan of the Rivian at first but after two years of sharing a Tesla and learning more about It she decided to split the R1T with me and has driven it more than I have since we took delivery!
Better order another one

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

My wife isn't here but she independently proposed buying the R1T after seeing it in person at the Seattle preview event in 2019, and even switched her preference from S to T after seeing them in person.

Admittedly, I have a bit of a reputation for indulging gimmicky purchases in our family; her exact offer was "If I pay for half of a Rivian, will you promise not to buy or talk about the Cybertruck ever again?"

I'd already reserved the Rivian figuring I was flying solo and that I had a couple years to practice my explanation/apology, so I was ready to sign before she even finished the sentence 😂
Sounds like a keeper

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I'm a woman! 👧
And a movie scout.
My vehicles are all working vehicles.
Hoping dear lord the R1S arrives before the overused Pathfinder expires otherwise I'm outta work. :fingerscrossed:
Better go get the oil changed.....it may be a while.

Fencer

First Name
Vlad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
govt
Don't think I'd call myself a "chick". Maybe more like a tough stringy old stew-hen. 🐔
I ordered my R1T and didn't tell my husband about it for a couple days. IT'S MINE...ALL MINE!!!
This old bag can't wait to throw her pontoon in the back of Sir Pentinite and head out to the back-country lakes!!! Still waiting, and waiting, and waiting.......

BeckyPontoonCameraJune2021sm.jpg
Sir.Pentinite.jpg
My apologies for OT would you mind sharing your power setup on the Wilderness? What kind of trolling motor is that and what battery? Thanks!

Sponsored

Lil'O Annie

First Name
Becky
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
R1T LE/LG/FE, 2022 Lariat Lightning
Occupation
Farming, semi-retired
My apologies for OT would you mind sharing your power setup on the Wilderness? What kind of trolling motor is that and what battery? Thanks!
All electric...OF COURSE!! 😁 The battery is a lithium 12V we got off the internet at a fairly inexpensive price. The motor is a Minn Kota Endura C2 30 lb. Thrust 12 V Trolling Motor With 30" Shaft. Motor is plenty big for a small pontoon like this.

There's nothing greater than getting up at dawn, taking a cup of coffee and my camera out on the lake and silently cruising around in my toon listening to the birds and watching the wildlife. My favorite way to start the day. 🤗

Rivian R1T R1S Are there any women in this club? LoonNestBee2018May11 (1 of 1)

WMegs5

First Name
Megan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Occupation
Lawyer
Hi! Mid-30's female here. I preordered the R1S in August 2021 after lurking for quite awhile and waffling on a Model X/Y. The R1S is (seemingly) more functional for our family as I do a lot of camping with my kids and local hauling of their things and friends.

I finally saw and R1T irl a couple weekends ago. I stretched the patience of my kids to the max as I continually circled and asked all the questions of the owner ;) Between that and the Out of Spec drag racing videos, I'm ever-so-patiently waiting for my first half of 2023 delivery.

PaulPlacerCounty

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X5 and Subaru Outback
Occupation
Retired Attorney
Well, I am here and a senior, Way senior, waiting for my truck :cool: !
And I, too, am "Way senior" and awaiting my R1S. I've been waiting for a practical EV all of my driving life, which I assure you is before most of you folks were born. I'm learning a lot on this forum and thank you all for that. And after all, it's as close as I can get right now to an actual "fix" for my addiction.

moosetags

First Name
SuEllyn & Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T; 2020 Chevy Duramax; 1956 Ford Tbird
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

I am quite senior also (72) and am really looking forward to getting my Rivian Blue R1T Explore. I plan to use it to pull my Airstream Travel Trailer.

SuEllyn

Athena

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
The goddess of wisdom here (only due to my advanced age) is a female ;)
Can't wait for my Rivian to hit the road and go all kinds of places.... as Dr. Seuss said:
“Kid, you’ll move mountains! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting. So get on your way!”
Sponsored