Monster S2R

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Software
Woo hoo! I just got this email. I'm an R1S reservation holder since 2018 and I had a previous April-May delivery email:

"It’s almost time to meet your Rivian Guide! Next week, we’ll start reaching out via email. Once you hear from us, you‘ll be able to connect directly with your Rivian Guide as early as April 11. They will support you through your entire Rivian process, from finalizing and confirming your configuration to taking delivery of your brand new R1S. "

Mcdubjr

Site Sponsor
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
adventurehightech.com
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9
Occupation
Software Guy
Clubs

Hype! I got the same email!

I‘m not going to tell them I switched to R1T, Gimmie that guide!

Whmorken

First Name
Hubert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X. Toyota Land Cruiser.
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Woo hoo! I just got this email. I'm an R1S reservation holder since 2018 and I had a previous April-May delivery email:

"It’s almost time to meet your Rivian Guide! Next week, we’ll start reaching out via email. Once you hear from us, you‘ll be able to connect directly with your Rivian Guide as early as April 11. They will support you through your entire Rivian process, from finalizing and confirming your configuration to taking delivery of your brand new R1S. "
As an X performance driver waiting for an R1S delivery in a few weeks, I would appreciate hearing how your incoming R1S compares to the X on the highway. Note: I live in off-road country which is one reason we are getting the Rivian, so I do not need comments on how good the Rivian is in the dirt, where it is #1. Thanks

Sponsored

Cosmacelf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S, Tesla Model X
Occupation
Software
As an X performance driver waiting for an R1S delivery in a few weeks, I would appreciate hearing how your incoming R1S compares to the X on the highway. Note: I live in off-road country which is one reason we are getting the Rivian, so I do not need comments on how good the Rivian is in the dirt, where it is #1. Thanks
The X works well on the freeway, I would expect the R1S to also handle well there, but I'll let you know. That's assuming my wife will let me drive "her" R1S.

superdavePA

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 Tesla Y / '22 R1S / Harley Ultra
Occupation
Engineer

Congrats! Seeing a lot of R1S guide contacts posted on the FB groups in the past day including OC interiors....even though fools day, I think the next phase is opening ??

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Congrats! Seeing a lot of R1S guide contacts posted on the FB groups in the past day including OC interiors....even though fools day, I think the next phase is opening ??
I mean didn’t r1t get guide contacts and then the first thing they asked them was do they want to change to bm or wait?

Sts9fan

First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RTS
Occupation
Science
Woop!

Hi Sts9fan,

It’s almost time to meet your Rivian Guide! Next week, we’ll start reaching out via email. Once you hear from us, you‘ll be able to connect directly with your Rivian Guide as early as April 11. They will support you through your entire Rivian process, from finalizing and confirming your configuration to taking delivery of your brand new R1S.​

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I mean didn’t r1t get guide contacts and then the first thing they asked them was do they want to change to bm or wait?
Many have not.

Sponsored

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Many have not.
Right i just mean does oc/fe getting contacts mean they’re also going to just get offered BM or wait?

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender
Estimated delivery for this week from Guide for manually delivery assignment (calendar for delivery is still broken).
…a big ‘I told you so’ to the fellow Riviot who claimed there was no way they were dolling these things out with a spreadsheet and a pencil…🥸

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
Right i just mean does oc/fe getting contacts mean they’re also going to just get offered BM or wait?
Got it. Who knows. Lol.

I_h8_fords

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Willys M38A1, Jeep JKU, 2022 R1T
Clubs

Anyone else have their 8th Step open up prematurely? Was stoked to see a delivery appointment offered last Wednesday, bummed when they said it was accidental. Luckily, it's still earlier than I was expecting.