Sponsored

Revelation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian Blue R1T
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Go it, but I guess you can't adjust the % in 1% increments without the new truck software version too.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Pretty into a service chat feature.

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
I am tickled that we can get to charge history once again from the vehicle tab in the app. It is no longer hiding under the account tab!

Rivian R1T R1S App 1.13 version released Screenshot_20230419_092740_Rivian
Rivian R1T R1S App 1.13 version released Screenshot_20230419_092759_Rivian
Rivian R1T R1S App 1.13 version released Screenshot_20230419_092810_Rivian

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
I am tickled that we can get to charge history once again from the vehicle tab in the app. It is no longer hiding under the account tab!

Screenshot_20230419_092740_Rivian.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_092759_Rivian.jpg
Screenshot_20230419_092810_Rivian.jpg
Thanks for the prompt to look. Anybody else have charge history before they even got their truck? In my case I'm showing multiple events 6 months before I got the truck, but in my location. I'd be suspicious, but my truck had less than 10 miles on it upon delivery.

Rivian R1T R1S App 1.13 version released 1682019120948

Sponsored

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

Thanks for the prompt to look. Anybody else have charge history before they even got their truck? In my case I'm showing multiple events 6 months before I got the truck, but in my location. I'd be suspicious, but my truck had less than 10 miles on it upon delivery.

1682019120948.png
My history only goes back to october 2022. Appears to consist of both vehicle's charging history still, which is disappointing.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
My history only goes back to october 2022. Appears to consist of both vehicle's charging history still, which is disappointing.
So you have one account for both trucks? I guess that is to be expected. But I would assume that you pick a truck from the initial hamburger menu. Strange that they missed separating the two. Somebody needs better test cases.

Is October when you received you first vehicle? No history showing prior to your actual delivery?

Dark-Fx

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Polestar 2, R1T, R1S, Livewire One, Fisker Ocean
Occupation
Engineering
Clubs

So you have one account for both trucks? I guess that is to be expected. But I would assume that you pick a truck from the initial hamburger menu. Strange that they missed separating the two. Somebody needs better test cases.

Is October when you received you first vehicle? No history showing prior to your actual delivery?
Same account for both vehicles. I'm not sure you'd want different ones. You get a selection of which vehicle to send an address to from google maps. There's some complications about only being able to have one vehicle active for proximity use at a time, whichever is selected in the app. Not a user friendly experience if you switch vehicles a lot or just need to get something from one.

First vehicle from March 2022, so my history doesn't go back enough to know for sure. I don't see any charges prior to the purchase of our R1S in March 23 that look like they could be from that vehicle.

goldburger

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T

1682019120948.png
ya it's weird my charger history has about 10 days of charging in the month prior to delivery (and 2 months after production) with my home listed as the location... and the amount of kWh added would exceed what my tuck was delivered with. just another bug by rivian!

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Obviously, I had to go look after you said this...my first charge history is actually from a couple days after delivery. The previous month (Apr '11) is listed and I can expand it, but there are no charging entries. I also find it hard to believe I did not charge the truck for the first 5 days...perhaps that initial period was all EA DCFC (3min away) before my wall charger shipped, or maybe it was 110v charging that they just dont bother to list?

Sponsored

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
First vehicle from March 2022, so my history doesn't go back enough to know for sure. I don't see any charges prior to the purchase of our R1S in March 23 that look like they could be from that vehicle.
So yours does not show your entire history and mine shows history before I even received the vehicle. Odd indeed.....

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
ya it's weird my charger history has about 10 days of charging in the month prior to delivery (and 2 months after production) with my home listed as the location... and the amount of kWh added would exceed what my tuck was delivered with. just another bug by rivian!
I wonder if charging history is keyed on the actual battery, not vehicle and some of what we are seeing is charging during battery manufacture. I can see why they would want to know the history of the battery itself.

In app history I see the charges in the table below. Between July 5 2022 and December 8, 2022 I have no other charges in app history. No charging for battery maintenance for 6 months.
I received my truck in December 8 of 2022.

Beginning on December 9 charging history appears to be correct.

Perhaps this is some sort of conversion error and has no relevance to my battery/truck. Or maybe, post battery mfg, and initial charge, they monitors batt SOC and only charge if needed; since the battery has no load attached? Just throwing out ideas.

June 2356kwh19 hr 21 min
June 2423kwh22 hr 59 min
June 2733kwh18 hr 1 min
June 291 kwh14 hr 46 min
July 550kwh14 hr 51 min
December 914kwh12 hr 49 min

WSea

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
Occupation
Architect
First charge in my history is the day after delivery which sounds about right

mroe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Clubs

interesting they changed "gear guard" to "motion cam"

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
interesting they changed "gear guard" to "motion cam"
Gear Guard is now the camera/sensor suite, and Motion cam (what used to be known as Gear Guard) is one feature. So no, Gear Guard is not gone, just a little different.
Sponsored