Sponsored

Anywhere near Boston to rent some hand-washing space?

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
So I like hand washing my truck as just a fun thing to do and I have all of the equipment/soap/etc, but my apartment building doesn't have a good spot to do it (I've requested that they make a spot for it but they haven't decided yet), namely with water access, so I've been using a pressurized (by the truck) water tank over a drain in my parking lot, but it's kind of a hassle carrying buckets and tanks of water from where there's water access. I also don't really want to do no-rinse washing since it isn't as fun (IMO).

I know there's lots of places with manual wash bays, but those typically operate by paying for a few minutes of water and you're kind of expected to use their scratching soap mops and be done within 5-10 min. Is there anywhere that one could rent like an hour of hose time for truck washing? I live north of the city.
Sponsored

OP
OP
PastyPilgrim

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
You can use my driveway, for the small cost of: you have to also wash my truck :)
Haha, a Rivian-exclusive detailing service where we all meet at JGard's house. We'll have Rivians wrapped around the block! Maybe we can even convince Rivian to put a bank of RAN chargers in!
Sponsored