Anyone try the smartliner weather mats?

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
I chatted with them the other day and they couldnā€™t give me a date when they would be available again. I agree the coverage looks much better than OEM. If I can get aftermarket before I get my OEM, then I will cancel my OEM mats. But Iā€™ll take whatever ones show up first and maybe look at different options next summerā€¦ā€¦I need something for winter.

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I chatted with them the other day and they couldnā€™t give me a date when they would be available again. I agree the coverage looks much better than OEM. If I can get aftermarket before I get my OEM, then I will cancel my OEM mats. But Iā€™ll take whatever ones show up first and maybe look at different options next summerā€¦ā€¦I need something for winter.
Same here. It doesnā€™t seem like they plan on making anymore

Husky should have something by the end of the month.

3D Maxpider will have something in 7-8 months.

Weathertech isā€¦working on it.

Based on my convos, im checking Huskyā€™s website regularly. Never used them before, but they seem the closest to production.

Rousie13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2023 Tesla Model Y
Occupation
Engineer
Same here. It doesnā€™t seem like they plan on making anymore

Husky should have something by the end of the month.

3D Maxpider will have something in 7-8 months.

Weathertech isā€¦working on it.

Based on my convos, im checking Huskyā€™s website regularly. Never used them before, but they seem the closest to production.
I have used Husky mats before and really liked them. If they can get me mats before the OEM ones, then Iā€™m definitely going that route. Iā€™m hesitant to cancel the Rivian mats until I can get an order in on another mat brand.

Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I have used Husky mats before and really liked them. If they can get me mats before the OEM ones, then Iā€™m definitely going that route. Iā€™m hesitant to cancel the Rivian mats until I can get an order in on another mat brand.
I cancelled mine, and regret it. I would recommend folks hold on to it. Whatā€™s the worst case? You flip them? Everyone else is sold out.

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

I'm definitely looking these smartliners are what I would be wanting with the frunk liner if they had them. Here in Chicago the salt and slush would not be good on the chilliwich. Im also a big fan of weather tech but as of late their pricing has been so high I have gone with other brands offering the same mats.

Killer95Stang

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang, Falcon, F150, Flex and Explorer
Occupation
Engineer
I've used Smartliners for the last 5 years in my F150 (They were called Max Liners back then). They held up great until recently, when I noticed a hariline crack. I took pictures and emailed a warranty claim. Within a couple weeks, I had a new pair of Smartliner branded mats delivered at no cost. The first mats were great, but the newer Smartliner mats were improved. They have a better texture to them, seemed a littler taller on the sides and the material appeared to be thicker. One of the things that stand out on the Smartliners over the other pan style mats, is ramp at the door sill that routes the liquid out of your vehicle. With WT or Max Spiders (wife's car has those) mats, the liquid just swashes around until you can use a towel or lift the mat out to dump it. If you do choose to lift the mat out, their is almost no way to pull it out without spilling liquid somwhere in your interior. With the smartliners, all that liquid just flows out under the door sill.

Ape Latex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Got the front trunk mat only from Smartliner. Seems to fit nicely.

Rivian R1T R1S Anyone try the smartliner weather mats? IMG_1425
Sponsored