• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 16, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 16, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
  • RIVIANFORUMS CLUBS!

Announcing our new "CLUBS" section where you can join or create a Rivian club or group! You can use this new feature to conveniently plan and discuss local events, gatherings or other club/group related topics.

So we encourage you to join (or start) special-interest and regional-based Rivian clubs at: https://www.rivianforums.com/forum/group-categories/clubs-groups.1/

Sponsored

Anyone selling an R1T or R1S?

claw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Sorry if this isn't in the right spot, but is is anyone selling an R1T? Is there enough data on resale to know what a reasonable price would be? I assume some people want profit over MSRP while others might just be getting out of the reservation. Anyway, I'm interested!
Sponsored

Friscorays

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
G35, V8 Vantage, 4C, F type
Bummer about March 1, 2022.

Last edited:

fotoflux

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Onewheel
Not sure if any of the first 400 recipients are willing to part with them just yet! Most are employees anyway

OP
OP
claw

claw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Not sure if any of the first 400 recipients are willing to part with them just yet! Most are employees anyway
Yeahhh, that's what I figured. But hey, if anyone wants to make a buck or you decide it just isn't for you, let me know!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
Yeah I’ll sell you mine when I get it. At Canadian price, but in USD.

Sponsored

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

NmbrsNvrLie

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E GT
Would sell my launch edition reservation for a premium. Ping me if interested.

Sponsored

PREB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Haha. Pass. Already have two offers around $90K in another forum. Open to offers above that in case those fall through, but not $148K.

Anyone else?
I may part with it for around $102

OP
OP
claw

claw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
I don't suppose anyone has an R1S laying around? :giggle:

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
If my panel gaps aren’t perfect on the hood and charge door when I get mine, I will consider it. ?

OP
OP
claw

claw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
If my panel gaps aren’t perfect on the hood and charge door when I get mine, I will consider it. ?
Yay for panel gaps! When are you expecting delivery?

DaveA

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Yay for panel gaps! When are you expecting delivery?
Lol. April/May? Maybe? Who knows…gaps are looking pretty good on the newest ones that are being churned out.
Sponsored