Sponsored

Anyone in Texas receive their plates for their R1?

dordav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
I'm in ATX, took delivery on 9/30 and plates delivered on 10/24. Whatever issues they were having seem to be solved.
Sponsored

texasBuzzard

First Name
AKB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Suburban
Occupation
Physician
Wanted to get an idea if people in Texas are being notified to self register or if Rivian has been successful in getting plates to owners.
I live in Bryan, TX. Picked up my R1T at the north Houston service center. My front license plate attachment was installed before I picked up the R1T. I signed a very specific power of attorney for the license plate paperwork. My plates came to my house about 4 weeks later. No issues what so ever.

Last edited:

redantpile

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 EDGE, 2023 R1S red adventure 20"
Occupation
Retired telephone engineer
Clubs

FYI on Texas plates/title/registration status. You can use the contact us link on the lower left, select "Registration" and "Other" as the subject. Then you can type in what ever you want as a question.

So for example this is my status. I picked up the vehicle on 6/8. Texas responded back to me within a few days, and said that the title was not requested until 6/30, and that the DMV takes two weeks to process and send the plates to Rivian. I have not received my plates yet, but expect them soon.

https://www.txdmv.gov/

Rivian R1T R1S Anyone in Texas receive their plates for their R1? 1689172188395
Sponsored

Last edited: