Sponsored

Anyone in Dallas, TX expecting a temporary tag/plate? I received someone else's papers

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
If you live in Dallas, TX, and are expecting a temporary plate for your WHITE Rivian R1T, I may have your documents.

RegUSA sent me another temporary plate but also included someone else's plate. If you suspect that this could be yours, please reach out and I will mail them to you once we confirm that these are your documents.
Sponsored

OP
OP

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Bump for the evening crowd.

Once you confirm name and VIN, I’ll overnight the tags to you.

OP
OP

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I received someone else’s temporary plates for a White R1T in Dallas,TX.

An LLC is listed as the intended recipient - if someone can confirm the name of the LLC and VIN, I’ll mail the plates to their address.

Not sure how much more specific I can be and don’t want to post their information.

electruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1S
I would just notify Rivian and let them sort it out. There's no guarantee the person you're trying to help is a member here.

Sponsored

AltaTruck

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda RX8, R1T, Alta EXR (road) , Alta EXR (woods)
Occupation
Retired Science teacher
Mine expired yesterday - but I am in PA.

OP
OP

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I would just notify Rivian and let them sort it out. There's no guarantee the person you're trying to help is a member here.
I know. I have already notified Rivian and given them all of the vehicle information. Given how they have handled titles and registrations thus far, I’m not sure how much faith I have in them so I figured I’d post here too on outside chance it’d help.

dduffey

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Tesla M3, Tesla MY
I received someone else’s temporary plates for a White R1T in Dallas,TX.

An LLC is listed as the intended recipient - if someone can confirm the name of the LLC and VIN, I’ll mail the plates to their address.

Not sure how much more specific I can be and don’t want to post their information.
If it is an LLC you can probably find a contact rather quickly through Google or state lookup.

Wanderer000

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T as of May 27th, 2016 Challenger
If you live in Dallas, TX, and are expecting a temporary plate for your WHITE Rivian R1T, I may have your documents.

RegUSA sent me another temporary plate but also included someone else's plate. If you suspect that this could be yours, please reach out and I will mail them to you once we confirm that these are your documents.

I am expecting one for a white R1T.

My VIN ends in 5894.

But not for an LLC so I do not think this is me.

Michael

OP
OP

cbuckley

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
I am expecting one for a white R1T.

My VIN ends in 5894.

But not for an LLC so I do not think this is me.

Michael
Not a match.

If it is an LLC you can probably find a contact rather quickly through Google or state lookup.
I looked up the LLC the day I got the tag but was hoping to make contact before mailing to address listed online. I still have not heard anything from Rivian on if they were able to contact the owner so may end up sending plates out to one of the addresses listed online anyway.
Sponsored