Sponsored

Anyone already have a Compass Yellow in South Florida?

mtabares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Hi all,

Anyone out there with an already delivered Compass Yellow RT1 in South Florida? Would you be open to a quick swing-by to take a look at the color in person?

Thank you!
Sponsored

_evtrk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'89 Trans Am GTA, '22 Rivian R1T, Pre-order '26 R2
Occupation
General Manager - Retail & Service
Clubs

I haven't seen any yellows, I'm in Miami Lakes area, I have a white one I received just over a week ago, and i've seen a launch green near me. It would be interesting to see how many and what colors are in south FL(Miami-dade and Borward counties) already. My delivery guys said they think there are maybe a handful of them south of West palm beach

OP
OP

mtabares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
My brother in law took delivery last weekend of a Canyon Red one. After getting a chance to look at the truck in details and drive it, I'm sold on it. I already have a pre-order from last year for the yellow one. Would love to be able to see it in person though and make sure that I will not be buying a taxi.

rodhx

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, 03 IS300 5spd track/autox
My brother in law took delivery last weekend of a Canyon Red one. After getting a chance to look at the truck in details and drive it, I'm sold on it. I already have a pre-order from last year for the yellow one. Would love to be able to see it in person though and make sure that I will not be buying a taxi.
what were your thoughts on the red?

OP
OP

mtabares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Not a fan of red but it looks absolutely beautiful. It has somewhat of an orange tint that is hard to tell in photos. It looks great in person. Photo attached.

Rivian R1T R1S Anyone already have a Compass Yellow in South Florida? IMG_0555

Sponsored

gd_r1t

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Product manager
Interesting thread concept.

Makes me feel like there shluld be a broader matching / meetup community process for a) folks choosing on configuration options and b) owners willing to meet up and chip into the community, show off their R1’s, etc.

I’d personally love to submit a “anyone have a <color> in <location>?” request 😄