OP

Thanksgramps

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cadillac CTS V Sport
Congrats. I just got an invite as well, but only July 7. We’ll be in VT that week. Next.
Sponsored

PastyPilgrim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
I was able to do a first mile drive in Boston last weekend. A customer service rep actually called me out of the blue to say that she saw the events opening up and remembered me from a previous support chat where I had expressed interest in doing a first mile, and she wanted to schedule me for one. I was incredibly impressed/touched that this CS individual actually thought of/remembered me and did that.

I also almost had a heart attack when I unexpectedly saw Rivian on my caller ID, lol.

The first mile was really great though! The truck is everything I hoped for and more. I can't wait until it's my turn for production!

Rivian R1T R1S Any word on First Drive events in NE? PXL_20220611_171107023.MP

rhesusraider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Impreza, '65 Mustang
Rivian R1T R1S Any word on First Drive events in NE? C1BE16E0-91BB-4F32-815E-5024993948CC

Seeing this at the Chelsea service center with a “demo” tag hanging from the rear view mirror gives me hope some opportunities to drive it may be upcoming…

Brookliner

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Dad
Clubs

I posted a similar picture on this forum. There’s another R1S around back. It’s white.
Sponsored