Based on what I've seen the backseat is going to be about what you get in the XC90 in just about any vehicle in that class. Only vehicles that I can think of that aren't going to have a very small 3rd row are minivans.Thanks, we'll check those out - my wife likes the idea of at least a phev, but there is not much in the 3 row. she didnt like the xc90 as the back felt overly crammed.
I think it's more of the shaped rear of the XC90 ... the cherokee l and kia telluride were so much more comfy than the xc90 (if a 3rd row can be comparable). telluride is 4in shorter, cherokee l is 5 in longer... it's so hard to compare to the potential r1s layoutBased on what I've seen the backseat is going to be about what you get in the XC90 in just about any vehicle in that class. Only vehicles that I can think of that aren't going to have a very small 3rd row are minivans.
Macan pricing depends on how many of the 1,237 options you elect for I think my expectations are that a mid-range EV Macan will basically be the sports SUV version of the Taycan, plus or minus. So, spec a Taycan to your liking and then add $5-$10k. The eTron Sportback in mid level trim is about $85k. I'd say it will easily clear $100k, but I haven't even seen specs on it yet (just expect it to be eTron Sportback plus $).Oddly enough I'll be cross shopping the R1S with the electric Macan. The R1S is bigger than I need and I can live without the more extreme offroad access but a lot depends on the Macan pricing.
It'll be whether I want something that pushes me to be a bit more adventurous or something that's more fun on pavement.
I'm not sure they would do the Max pack if it only gives an additional 36mi. That would seem pointless IMOI have two trucks on order that sit on opposite ends of the spectrum. A Defender 110 V8 and an R1S. I have a few more weeks to decide if I want to cancel the Defender order (builds in Jan with March delivery). Holding me back is lack of info on the R1S max pack battery. If it is rated at 350 miles or above I will cancel the Defender and wait for the Rivian.
I also have a R1S reservation (LE). But right next to it, as my possible next vehicle, is the BMW iX.I am a late reservation holder and seeing as I probably won’t get a chance to purchase a rivian until 2023 possibly, looking at other options. I love the looks of the rivian and the power, but don’t think I’ll wait that long to buy. Also with inflation and the talks of raising the prices would put me out. Is there any other vehicles out there that have nice interiors, power, and decent price tags? I don’t need to take my 70k+ BEV off-road. Pavement princess it is for me. Any suggestions?
Cadillac Lyriq if your looking for something with more luxury. I have a preorder and may purchase seeing as it will be forever till I get my R1S (9-21 order)
I'm in the same spot, 9/21 R1T preorder, with a Lyriq reservation. I'd rather have the R1T, not sure I $20k want it more, the way I want it optioned. Tax incentives may play a factor as well. I doubt I would take the Lyriq (first half of 2022?) and then the R1T about a year later, my current vehicles should last a few years.Cadillac Lyriq if your looking for something with more luxury. I have a preorder and may purchase seeing as it will be forever till I get my R1S (9-21 order)