Sponsored

Any San Diego owners willing to do a little in person show and tell?

CSchin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade
Occupation
Navy
Howdy, still waiting for my R1T. Congrats to those that are not, I am seeing allot of you on the road in San Diego and was hoping someone might be willing to meet up and show off a little bit to a plebe that didnt get on the bandwagon soon enough. Thanks in advance.
Sponsored

teddyang

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Adeventure Edition, RB, BM, 21"
Clubs

If you're ever in the LA area feel free to hit me up.

derekmw

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Engineer
Howdy, still waiting for my R1T. Congrats to those that are not, I am seeing allot of you on the road in San Diego and was hoping someone might be willing to meet up and show off a little bit to a plebe that didnt get on the bandwagon soon enough. Thanks in advance.
I'd be happy to. Let me know when you wanted to see it. Mine is Glacier White with Black Mountain interior in Aventure Package. Every morning I surf in PB area and then work from home so as long as my wife isn't using it, I'm available during a break.

OP
OP

CSchin

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Palisade
Occupation
Navy
I'd be happy to. Let me know when you wanted to see it. Mine is Glacier White with Black Mountain interior in Aventure Package. Every morning I surf in PB area and then work from home so as long as my wife isn't using it, I'm available during a break.
Thanks i sent what i believe is some type of dm to you.
Sponsored