Sponsored

Any R1S pre-orders hear from guides recently?

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer
Update: my guide literally just texted me that my truck is in Denver and going through final inspections.
Sponsored

screamingkarts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S LE, Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
Clubs

Longhorngirl was correct that was my R1S at the SC because just got a text from them about picking up tomorrow and email.

62C739D5-26E7-4494-B827-934E5073E30B.png

Woohooo ! Congrats !!! That is amazing. Enjoy the car and post pictures when you can. Between do you need any help with the delivery process? ;)

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Mine is 471 and I haven't taken delivery yet.
I'm VIN 215, and its still on the train to El Segundo (left 8/30)... Last Guide update was it should arrive to the SC mid-next week.

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
'm VIN 215, and its still on the train to El Segundo (left 8/30)... Last Guide update was it should arrive to the SC mid-next week.
Interesting. I have 467 and am picking it up on Tuesday from El Segundo. Definitely some oddities going on.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
Interesting. I have 467 and am picking it up on Tuesday from El Segundo. Definitely some oddities going on.
And you confirmed and got your vin on 9/6? I got my vin on 8/29. With trains, you never know what is going on. Did you complete #7? My Guide has advised to wait for a delivery date before payment.

Sponsored

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
Did you complete #7? My Guide has advised to wait for a delivery date before payment.
I completed step 7. My guide said I didn't have to complete it until I was closer to delivery, but I jumped the gun and completed it without consulting him when I found out my car was at the service center.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
I completed step 7. My guide said I didn't have to complete it until I was closer to delivery, but I jumped the gun and completed it without consulting him when I found out my car was at the service center.
Ah. How'd you find out it was at SC? I called last weekend, and they deferred me to my Guide.

jjwolf120

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Occupation
TPA
Ah. How'd you find out it was at SC? I called last weekend, and they deferred me to my Guide.
My guide called and told me it was at the service center (good thing that I entered the Rivian Phone number in my contacts, since I was riding my bike at the time). I think, but am not certain, that when I looked at the steps on my phone that step 8 had changed to say preparing for delivery.

FYI, my guide says the charger will ship today or Monday and the rest of my accessories will arrive in a couple of weeks.

P.S. This whole process has been great for my productivity at work.

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

Thanks to @twinprice for slightly stalking the Richmond SC I now have a pic of my vehicle just finished detailing
Rivian R1T R1S Any R1S pre-orders hear from guides recently? IMG_20220916_183417

Last edited:

twinprice

First Name
Winston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon XL Denali, Tesla Model Y, and LE RS1 - Hopefully!
Clubs

It’s finally here!!! Today feels like Christmas! This thing is amazing and I keep asking my family if there are any errands they need me to run for them!
Rivian R1T R1S Any R1S pre-orders hear from guides recently? F785CC4D-C4D2-4AA2-8E4A-F1FFDC6F16BA

Sponsored

TXRIV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Technology Sales
Just finished my 8 sep on my R1S, I have an R1T delivered back in April. R1S is LE, Limestone, 22" Sport Bright, ordered 2/19. We are NOT going to keep this one as it was for my wife, but she is going to keep her Tahoe as she wants it for long road trips. I am willing to sell either the R1T, LE, Rivian Blue, LE, AT Tires and is has front half PPF and ceramic coating. If anyone is interested in either one let me know in a private message, as I will unload one or the other. I LOVE my truck and keeping one for sure, but wanted to offer it up here if anyone is interested. $115K for the T and $125K for the S.

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer

Sher

First Name
Sher