Sponsored

Any R1S pre-orders hear from guides recently?

Khaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Clubs

Our revised estimated delivery dates will tell the story. What is your preorder date?
Only last month unfortunately, I'll be waiting a while
Sponsored

Geocvl

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

KeithPleas

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX, Porsche Boxster
You can lock your config - but doesn’t mean a damned thing if they don’t happen to feel like building it:

Rivian R1T R1S Any R1S pre-orders hear from guides recently? E4E37BF0-12C7-4342-B9CA-92D6B8774973

AxelR

First Name
Axel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Tesla Model 3 Performance, 23 Rivian R1S
Clubs

My initial reaction is that we would have heard in this forum that a non-LE R1S is about to get delivered...then again maybe it's only a matter of time.
I would say there’s a much higher chance for anything to be confirmed on Facebook rather than this or another forum. Forums are pretty antiquated in the eyes of most people.

The fact that they’re building LE and Adv side by side is exactly what I was expecting despite what some were saying. Makes much more sense (since it’s the same thing besides one color option and the wheel upgrade).

Khaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Clubs

Our deliveries probably wont be that far apart.
Just noticed you're in Oakville, I am too! A part of me is hoping that we'll get an SC here since there's a Tesla location nearby lol

Sponsored

tnawara

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance 2022
You can lock your config - but doesn’t mean a damned thing if they don’t happen to feel like building it:

E4E37BF0-12C7-4342-B9CA-92D6B8774973.jpeg
My Guide stopped responding to me when I asked if she had any info on when R1Ss with OC would start shipping. It has been 10 days and she hasn’t responded to me, although she was responsive before that.

Like you, I’ve also given her options, including GW/FE…just no BM.

Geocvl

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

Just noticed you're in Oakville, I am too! A part of me is hoping that we'll get an SC here since there's a Tesla location nearby lol
Tesla's Vaughan service center is much busier and is a more central and accessible location if they want to serve the entire GTA. But Rivian could do really well in Oakville if they can convince some of the soccer moms to trade in their X7, GLS, or Q7.

PostMinivanDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21' Pacifica PHEV, 23' 3 row Model Y
There's just SO MUCH opportunity in the GTA. Something like what 1/5 or 1/6 of Canada's population lives in the GTA? Not opening one in the GTA right off the bat would be a mistake imo. With all the other manufacturers around the corner launching competitors to the R1T/S it might be lots of lost opportunity. I've always said, after BC, I see them going with GTA, Alberta and Montreal - we may see a pause after that for a bit.
Sure the GTA is a large chunk of population... But Quebec has the largest share of BEV sales... https://electricautonomy.ca/2022/05/27/q1-2022-ihs-how-many-zev-registrations-canada/

Sponsored

kanundrum

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Giulia QV, R1S (S00N)
Occupation
IT
Clubs

that is interesting. I am taking delivery today 9/16 and I am vin 569… I guess they are not sequential.
Mine took a LONG time to ship from Normal from what I gather.

Siva

First Name
Siva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2013 Leaf S and 2006 Pilot EX-L
I would say there’s a much higher chance for anything to be confirmed on Facebook rather than this or another forum. Forums are pretty antiquated in the eyes of most people.

The fact that they’re building LE and Adv side by side is exactly what I was expecting despite what some were saying. Makes much more sense (since it’s the same thing besides one color option and the wheel upgrade).
I saw a Rivian CSR response posted here about building LE and Adv side by side. Did we hear Adv build confirmation from buyers yet?

JerseyGreens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S ADV
Occupation
CAT Property Underwriter
I saw a Rivian CSR response posted here about building LE and Adv side by side. Did we hear Adv build confirmation from buyers yet?
I've asked on Reddit and here - nothing confirmed yet, but like @AxelR mentioned above ... It's anyone's guess if we are getting a good sample size from social media.

Someone picked up their vehicle y'day at the Brooklyn SC and they counted roughly 10 R1Ss awaiting delivery...that's factual data that tells me that I'm getting closer...