Sponsored

Any R1S deliveries of Forest Edge or Ocean Coast yet?

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Im in my delivery window with FE which I took over OC so I could get it before October. Well, 2 weeks from now and its October and Im seeing a lot of R1T's appearing with OC and Id rather have that and save $2000. Anyone know anything about R1S deliveries with anything other than BM interior? Its all I have seen but if it doesnt really matter FE or OC now that they seemed to have sorted out the OC, I may change it back. I just cant do BM because of the dogs light coats. My guide didnt seem to know anything. Thanks
Sponsored

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Nobody here can answer your question, They may be building configs today that they won’t build again for two more months. So chasing current builds may not speed anything up, and may in fact slow you down if your configuration always lags what they’re building.
Might as well just buy what you want. Seems like your number should come up soon.

opnwide

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S delivered 2/2023
Rivian R1T R1S Any R1S deliveries of Forest Edge or Ocean Coast yet? Capture (002).PNG

FWIW, I screenshot-ed this post on Reddit from someone with R1S FE interior and he received notice his vehicle is up for assembly.

OP
OP
Curney1

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Nobody here can answer your question, They may be building configs today that they won’t build again for two more months. So chasing current builds may not speed anything up, and may in fact slow you down if your configuration always lags what they’re building.
Might as well just buy what you want. Seems like your number should come up soon.
I think you are right. I do have this worry that if I mess with it I wont get it for a lot longer.

OP
OP
Curney1

Curney1

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram truck
Occupation
Self
Capture (002).PNG

FWIW, I screenshot-ed this post on Reddit from someone with R1S FE interior and he received notice his vehicle is up for assembly.
ohhh this is good to know. I was worried they might just stall on FE since they go OC figured out and there are SO many people waiting for that. thanks!
Sponsored