Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

therealhoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2015 Tacoma Sport, 2021 Explorer ST
Occupation
SW Engineer
Not sure what part of the account page to inspect? Can you be more specific?
Looking into the code a bit it looks like the right object to inspect is a JSON object return to a graphql request. If inspecting the code of the page, it might have already been processed by the rendering component but you do see the request/response on the wire if you inspect the network traffic and search for a string included in the JSON object response from all the network responses.
Sponsored

AdamsFan1983

First Name
Silence Dogood
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T LE in GW
Occupation
Public Relations
Maybe Im a bit dense but I definately didn't pick up on this in the email. I spoke to CSS today and they informed me that as a reservation holder with a 2022 delivery window, that I will be contacted by a guide by the end of May. The relevant passage in the email is:

" For preorder holders with a delivery window in 2022, we will be reaching out in late May to gauge your preferences and help further inform our build combinations. If you’re flexible on certain options, you may be able to take delivery sooner. If you love your original configuration and prefer to stick with it, then no action is required on your part — we’ll simply continue to update you on your estimated delivery timing. "

The guide is supposed to sort of have an introductory conversation with you about your configured options what will potentially help things along, and what will slow them down. Maybe I'm giving CSS too much credit here, but I'm 50% giddy and 50% skeptical upon learning this. Seems like its news, if they're really promising guide interactions to all 2022 delivery window holders by the end of May.

therealhoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2015 Tacoma Sport, 2021 Explorer ST
Occupation
SW Engineer
Looking into the code a bit it looks like the right object to inspect is a JSON object return to a graphql request. If inspecting the code of the page, it might have already been processed by the rendering component but you do see the request/response on the wire if you inspect the network traffic and search for a string included in the JSON object response from all the network responses.
Steps for fulfillmentSummaryStatus progression related to the vehicle provisioning might be:

1. null
2. SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMENT
3. PENDING_FULFILLMENT (vehicleid assigned)
4. READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT
5. VEHICLE_DELIVERED
6. FULFILLED

Couple customer related ones in there too: READY_FOR_NEXT_STEPS and CUSTOMER_NOT_READY_TO_CONFIRM.

{e.SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMENT="SELECTED_FOR_FULFILLMENT",e.PENDING_FULFILLMENT="PENDING_FULFILLMENT",e.READY_FOR_NEXT_STEPS="READY_FOR_NEXT_STEPS",e.CUSTOMER_NOT_READY_TO_CONFIRM="CUSTOMER_NOT_READY_TO_CONFIRM",e.READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT="READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT",e.VEHICLE_DELIVERED="VEHICLE_DELIVERED",e.FULFILLED="FULFILLED"}

Kalorado

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 BMW X7, R1T Launch Green
So I had my Guide call March 23 at which they promised me a truck within two weeks if I switched from OC to BM. Which I did. Still no PBA and when I inspect my account page I only see configured, soft locked. Out of curiosity what are some of your id numbers as I’m in the 40,000s with a January 2020 pre-order date.

Sponsored

Snazzy Labs

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Genesis GV80, Coda EV
Occupation
YouTuber
Update: November 2018 order here. Was originally OC but switched to BM about a month ago. March/April 2022 delivery window. Got a PBA and signed it a week and a half ago. Nearing the end of my window, obviously, so reached out to guide for status update (and I wanted to quell the concern that OC buyers switching to BM with already-passed delivery windows would push my delivery date out even further) and got my first "real" timeline even if it's incredibly vague:

Since you don't have the Ocean Coast interior there should be minimal impact to your delivery timing. I'm hopeful that I'll be reaching back out in the next two to three weeks to schedule delivery, so keep an eye out for any emails inviting you to start the purchasing process in the near future!

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Now that I'm sticking with the OC I wonder how rare its going to be. Seems like a lot of people have already switched.

Matty J

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3, BMW X7
With 2 days left in my March/April delivery window estimate for an R1S and no update from my Guide...

Rivian R1T R1S Any "March-April" delivery people contacted? descarga.php

Sponsored

Gator42

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Defender

JEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, 2016 Volvo S60
Occupation
Technical Support
With 2 days left in my March/April delivery window estimate for an R1S and no update from my Guide...

descarga.php.gif

Still waiting as well :crying:

AllInev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Prius V, R1T
Seems like its news, if they're really promising guide interactions to all 2022 delivery window holders by the end of May.
I would be shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, if this actually happens. 🤭

If Rivian is expecting to deliver 10k-15k R1 vehicles this year, that's a lot of reaching out. I gotta assume that this unicorn "estimator" website feature they've been talking about since late 2021 will be their method of "reaching out" to us. Right?

SANZC02

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, LE - R1S
Occupation
Retired
I would be shocked, SHOCKED I TELL YOU, if this actually happens. 🤭

If Rivian is expecting to deliver 10k-15k R1 vehicles this year, that's a lot of reaching out. I gotta assume that this unicorn "estimator" website feature they've been talking about since late 2021 will be their method of "reaching out" to us. Right?
It could happen, between Q1 and Q2 deliveries already plus guide contacts waiting on deliveries they are probably close if not passed 5k.

Who knows how many guides they have, if it is 40 and they need 10k contacts that is 11 a day for 22 days in May per guide.

Is it likely, probably not but certainly possible.

Canthoney

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Kia EV6 FE, 2022 Rivian R1T
Occupation
Self-Employed: Real Estate Management