Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

therealhoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2015 Tacoma Sport, 2021 Explorer ST
Occupation
SW Engineer
I'm in the March/April window theoretically. Haven't been contacted by a guide but my configuration now shows as "locked". Anyone who has taken delivery have an idea about how long it took from config lock to delivery?
Sponsored

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

YAY I got guide contact finally! 2018 order Rivian blue with OC interior in Chicago.

blkfxstc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
Had my guide contact me this morning, said I could get my truck by the end of the month if I switched from OC to BM interior, he said they do not know when OC interior will go into production. Decisions, decisions.....

Blueassassin

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LE R1T, Hummer H1, Lotus Elise
Occupation
Equipment Manager
Clubs

Had my guide contact me this morning, said I could get my truck by the end of the month if I switched from OC to BM interior, he said they do not know when OC interior will go into production. Decisions, decisions.....
I really hope that's not the case for me i want the OC interior and will keep waiting for it.

blkfxstc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T Launch Edition
I really hope that's not the case for me i want the OC interior and will keep waiting for it.
Agreed, I like the OC better and I live in the Houston, TX area, so I am concerned about the black interior. I have waited since 11/26/18, not sure I want any more undetermined time frames....

Sponsored

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
I've been seeing several messages about OC customers being contacted. I think it's definitely on the way, don't make a hasty decision. FE however, still seems to be crickets.

SEPA R1T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T
Clubs

I’m in PA and got the same email last night. Tried to schedule delivery and got error message saying there were no available times in my area. My guide’s looking into it for me know. Hurry up and wait!
My guide got it all sorted out! Due to my personal scheduling conflicts, I am set for Tuesday 3/22 at 2pm! Seems I will be one of the first in the PA/Philly burbs area to take delivery. I'm curious as to where they'll be bringing the truck in from. Unless I missed something, I don't know of any service centers in the area. The closest are probably either Brooklyn or Rockville?

atR1S

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2023 R1S
Clubs

Man oh man every time I check back in to this thread I get a little more hopeful mine will be delivered by the end of April. Any time my phone rings and it's not the long awaited call introductory from a human at Rivian....... watch out.

Sponsored

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
For the insurance step, do I just take a picture of my state farm card for my other vehicle? It's asking for something with the Rivian vin # on it. Odd

cc84

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2000 GMC Sierra
For the insurance step, do I just take a picture of my state farm card for my other vehicle? It's asking for something with the Rivian vin # on it. Odd
My experience:

Paul, you'll need to give the VIN No. to your insurance agent, so he can place the Rivian on your policy, to show you have coverage prior to delivery. The agent should then give you a new card, or temporary. My agent emailed my proof back immediately, showing the Rivian is now covered. Then I uploaded what he sent.

eggpaul

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Volt, 2021 Acura TLX
Occupation
Business Owner
My experience:

Paul, you'll need to give the VIN No. to your insurance agent, so he can place the Rivian on your policy, to show you have coverage prior to delivery. The agent should then give you a new card, or temporary. My agent emailed my proof back immediately, showing the Rivian is now covered. Then I uploaded what he sent.
Ok, I let him know. Right now I'm waiting for my credit union to approve the loan amount. They are saying, "the VIN number isn't showing anything in our system, this is odd". lol, tempted to just pay the full amount, but can' say no to 1.99%.

They are trying to get approval from higher ups.
Sponsored