Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 diesel, sold the BMW
Occupation
Contractor

jerseyff

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T; mazdaspeed3
Occupation
IT
Do you remember how long after you saw the vehicleid populated that the 8 step process became available for you?
vehicleID May 3
8 steps May 5

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
But I still have not signed any PBA and the whole things just seems odd since the email last week said that you will receive a PBA as soon as you lock your Spec.
Check your spam/junk folder. My PBA was there and I didn't know it. I even asked my guide why I wasn't getting a PBA like everyone else that had a locked configuration... He brushed it off and said not to worry, the process was working. I even got a VIN assigned even though there was no PBA done - I just don't think it's important and your guide can do their job without it. But... Check your spam folder anyway, it could be there.

Jason C

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T Launch edition
You'll want to be in Edge or Chrome for these instructions - other browsers can do it but the steps may vary. Note - DevTools are safe but can be scary and intimidating.

Open a new window and hit the F12 key, or right-click on the page and select "inspect." A new pane or window should open up called DevTools or similar. You should see a row of tabs along the top. Click the "Network" tab. Check the "disable cache" box at the top. Should look something like this.

1651005465229.png

In the new tab, go to rivian.com and sign into your account, then navigate to the vehicle reservation (the icon that says "R1T 01" on the left).

Go back to DevTools, hit the magnifying glass icon, and type configurationStatus. The list below should filter to one or a few items. You want an entry or entries that start with "graphql". Click the text below graphql.

1651005633060.png

In the right-hand pane, click the "response" tab and then click the little {} button at the bottom to pretty-print this response so it is readable. You should see a structured JSON payload with the properties and values we're comparing here (and a bunch of personal data like your address, preordered accessories, configuration, etc.). The pertinent info should be under "orderSnapshots". If you don't see it, try clicking the other graphql responses in the left-hand pane.

1651005891020.png

Once you're done, close DevTools so it doesn't sit there recording network activity for no reason 🙂

Be careful sharing screenshots or copied text from this view - there's a lot of your personal information in there including various GUIDs, your name and address, etc.
I followed your instructions you posted. What does it mean if I have a vehicleID #? It's been built?

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
I followed your instructions you posted. What does it mean if I have a vehicleID #? It's been built?
I don’t think it means it’s been built. I believe it does mean the the truck is built or in process. My understanding is that if you have a V ID your guide has your vin.

Sponsored

siyers

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford
Occupation
employee
Not a dumb question at all.

from @kylealden

You'll want to be in Edge or Chrome for these instructions - other browsers can do it but the steps may vary. Note - DevTools are safe but can be scary and intimidating.

Open a new window and hit the F12 key, or right-click on the page and select "inspect." A new pane or window should open up called DevTools or similar. You should see a row of tabs along the top. Click the "Network" tab. Check the "disable cache" box at the top. Should look something like this.

1651005465229-png.png

In the new tab, go to rivian.com and sign into your account, then navigate to the vehicle reservation (the icon that says "R1T 01" on the left).

Go back to DevTools, hit the magnifying glass icon, and type configurationStatus. The list below should filter to one or a few items. You want an entry or entries that start with "graphql". Click the text below graphql.

1651005633060-png.png

In the right-hand pane, click the "response" tab and then click the little {} button at the bottom to pretty-print this response so it is readable. You should see a structured JSON payload with the properties and values we're comparing here (and a bunch of personal data like your address, preordered accessories, configuration, etc.). The pertinent info should be under "orderSnapshots". If you don't see it, try clicking the other graphql responses in the left-hand pane.

1651005891020-png.png

Once you're done, close DevTools so it doesn't sit there recording network activity for no reason 🙂

Be careful sharing screenshots or copied text from this view - there's a lot of your personal information in there including various GUIDs, your name and address, etc.
Looks like I cannot get to the configurationStatus anymore. When I search for that term, there are no hits anymore.

Perk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2012 Volt, 2013 Odyssey, R2S reserved
Looks like I cannot get to the configurationStatus anymore. When I search for that term, there are no hits anymore.
They changed the format. Just look for the graphql calls

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
ctrl - r

will refresh and then you will find it again.

Craigins

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Software engineer
Clubs

They changed the format. Just look for the graphql calls
I still have a configurationStatus

"configurationStatus": "SOFT_LOCKED",

Sponsored

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
I still have a configurationStatus

"configurationStatus": "SOFT_LOCKED",
I think the important line is "fulfillmentSummaryStatus": "READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT", my configurationStatus has been "SOFT_LOCKED" since I signed my PBA on a different truck. this is the one that has changed. My truck is sitting in Bellevue but is caught up in the seat sensor recall. Prior it was "PREPARING_FOR_FULFILLMENT"

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
I think the important line is "fulfillmentSummaryStatus": "READY_FOR_FULFILLMENT", my configurationStatus has been "SOFT_LOCKED" since I signed my PBA on a different truck. this is the one that has changed. My truck is sitting in Bellevue but is caught up in the seat sensor recall. Prior it was "PREPARING_FOR_FULFILLMENT"
Ugghhhhh... Mine's been stuck in PENDING_FULFILLMENT since right after I signed the PBA... 18 days ago. I thought maybe it meant it was being built, but now I'm thinking they haven't even slotted me into the build process.

Guess I'm not getting the truck for my birthday this weekend.

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Ugghhhhh... Mine's been stuck in PENDING_FULFILLMENT since right after I signed the PBA... 18 days ago. I thought maybe it meant it was being built, but now I'm thinking they haven't even slotted me into the build process.

Guess I'm not getting the truck for my birthday this weekend.
Do you have a vehicleid?

OverZealous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2023 R1S Quad-Adventure
Occupation
Product Manager / Front-End Developer
Do you have a vehicleid?
Yeah, I've had one since not long after signing the PBA (I can't remember when I first checked it, but it was within a couple days.)

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
Yeah, I've had one since not long after signing the PBA (I can't remember when I first checked it, but it was within a couple days.)
Yeah from what I was told + just intuition it seems like a vehicleid is assigned when you're in queue for production so it can be anywhere from there to delivery. But now they are not giving 8 steps until vehicle is inspected at destination(to avoid people dropping cash on something that could still get damaged), so if the SC is a bit backed up it may take a bit but once you get the 8 steps it'll likely be fast.
Sponsored