Sponsored

Any "March-April" delivery people contacted?

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500 diesel, sold the BMW
Occupation
Contractor
I completed 7 of the 8 steps yesterday. Schedule del. is locked out. My guide tells me my truck is in Bellevue. Oh the Humanity!!!
Sponsored

MichaelD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sprinter 4x4 camper van (170)
The guide can schedule pickup for you -- as can the service center. Or so I read :)

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
The guide can schedule pickup for you -- as can the service center. Or so I read :)
My guide has told me to definitely sch. through him and not through the SC. My car currently has some sort of a compliance Hold on it and evidently that is delaying delivery. My guides been great so waiting for him.

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I financed because the rate was really low (2.44% with $0 down payment through First Tech FCU). I would happily pay more cash but at those rates with today's inflation it feels crazy.

My bank insisted on mailing a paper check. The 8 Steps require you to upload a photo of the front of the check and a tracking number to go ahead with the loan, which worked no problem. The bank was a little slow reviewing all our paperwork but got the check in the mail in time for our delivery.
Same. I was able to get 2.14% through Sound CU. The extra effort was worth the interest rate savings for me. My CU did ask Rivian for some more info, some of which I think was because the transaction is occurring outside of WA.

therealhoff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T, 2015 Tacoma Sport, 2021 Explorer ST
Occupation
SW Engineer
Just trying to help figure out what all this means:
I had Guide Call on 4-15-22 and signed PBA on the same day.
Haven't had the 8 Steps released yet.
Checked this today with the GraphQL you mentioned earlier(thanks)
Mine Currently:
state": "ORDERED",
"configurationStatus": "SOFT_LOCKED",
"type": "VEHICLE",
"fulfillmentSummaryStatus": "PENDING_FULFILLMENT",
"vehicleId": "01-2xxxxxxx2",
Do you remember how long after you saw the vehicleid populated that the 8 step process became available for you?

Sponsored

Northish

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Santa Cruz 5010, Focus RS
Occupation
Mfg. Engineer
We got our 8-Step access yesterday. Here's our timeline so far as I know I've been browsing other's experiences to gauge when we can expect things:
  • Our pre-order date:
    • 12/24/2019
  • Guide initial contact and meeting to confirm:
    • 3/7/2022
  • PBA received and signed:
    • 5/2/2022
  • Vehicle ID assigned:
    • 5/3/2022
  • 8-step Process Opened
    • 5/10/2022

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
Do you remember how long after you saw the vehicleid populated that the 8 step process became available for you?
That seems like a long time. I told my guide that I was will ing to be flexible and he called me the day after I signed my PBA with options for trucks I could get sooner. Did my 7 of my 8 steps Monday. Waiting for schedule delivery to unlock now. If you are committed to your build you may just have to wait it out.

ajclemente

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountain Bike
Occupation
Landscaper
Got my delivery yesterday afternoon! Question for those the already took delivery... How long after delivery did you get your accessories delivered? I am most interested in how log it may take before I get my Cargo Crossbars

bowhunter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
Clubs

Got my delivery yesterday afternoon! Question for those the already took delivery... How long after delivery did you get your accessories delivered? I am most interested in how log it may take before I get my Cargo Crossbars
Congratulations! All of my accessories were delivered within 10 days after my vehicle delivery (cargo bars were 6 days).

krivo32

First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1t
I don't know a specific amount of time i didn't track until i ran across others so atleast
This won't be very accurate since I didn't check the vehicleid until April 26th but I just got my 8 steps on May 9th. I also had to change my color to get that earlier. For reference my guide call and PBA signing was on April 15th.

Sponsored

godfodder0901

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2004 Honda Civic EX, 2022 Rivian R1T LE
2 months...

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
My Truck is in Bellevue but on (containment) hold for some reason. I have completed everything but the sch. delivery is locked. I'm dying here. Has anybody else dealt with this situation?

Mysta

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Taycan 4S, Polestar 2, Miata ND2 RF
What last 4 of some of your Vehicle ID, wonder if they are VIN related, sequential, or random

KnightNole07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE
What last 4 of some of your Vehicle ID, wonder if they are VIN related, sequential, or random
Last 4 of my Vehicle ID looks to be.... <checks site> ... "NULL". I think that means I must be getting close! 👍

NorskBoy

First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Contractor
the last 4 of my vin 3063
Sponsored