Sponsored

Any interest in a meet up for a little light off-road day at Tillamook State Forest?

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

Ive been waiting for the snow to melt in the Browns Camp area so I can try some light off-roading and thought maybe others might want to join in. I’m not looking to do any rock crawling, just some lighter trails to better get to know this new truck. If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, post up here. Bruce (@DuckTruck) and I were going to go a few weeks back, but there was way too much snow. I will contact him personally and see if he’s up for it.

I’m looking at the last weekend in April or the first weekend in May

Cheers
Sponsored

popoga

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FG R1T, '18 Impreza, '10 Triumph Bonneville
Occupation
Potato Farmer
Clubs

It's just far enough out of the way to be not practical for me, but good luck - hope it's a blast.

bmac

First Name
Bryant
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Navigator, 2014 Audi S4, 2018 GT350 Mustang
I would be interested if you go the last weekend of April. I ventured up there twice last summer with some friends and it's a blast. The trickiest part is squeezing between all the trees.

OP
OP
av8or

av8or

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Wrangler, 2023 Rivian R1T
Occupation
FedEx Retired
Clubs

This post didn’t generate much response, so I think I’m going to cancel and wait for a more organized group event.

Stand by for more information about “more organized group”. I can’t say more at this time, but hopefully there’s is an announcement on this subject s00n.
Sponsored