First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y R1S
Occupation
Operations Analyst
Damn. I had ordered a R1T a few years ago. Ended up canceling due to just reality of things (kids etc). We agreed on an R1S and we reserved January '23. I'm thinking it won't be until late '24 or even Q1 '25+.

I also have faith in Rivian to continue to ramp production and find ways to simplify the production lines over time and hopefully soon so they can get their numbers higher than projected.
Sponsored

TexasBob

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
I reserved a R1S back in Sept 2021. Delivery date slipped about 3x. Most recent update is now July - Dec 2024.

Nothing fancy with my config:
White ext / Blk int
20” tires/r

All else Std/default (Adventure, Quad, long rang batt)

I did add the wall charger and did not pick the underbody guard.

how about others? What was your pre-order & delivery date, and what options did you pick?
Nov '21 pre-order, compass yellow, Black, 21s, 15 miles from SC. Currently showing 1H 2024 after 3x delays. Next update later this month will be telling. Learned one key lesson: don't change the configuration!

joey128

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, Audi A8 & Q7, Ford Exc PSD
Occupation
Tech
I reserved a R1S back in Sept 2021. Delivery date slipped about 3x. Most recent update is now July - Dec 2024.

Nothing fancy with my config:
White ext / Blk int
20” tires/r

All else Std/default (Adventure, Quad, long rang batt)

I did add the wall charger and did not pick the underbody guard.

how about others? What was your pre-order & delivery date, and what options did you pick?
I searched but was unable to find any thread about reservation holders estimated delivery windows and so I'm going to start a new one with this Google Form to collect and share details into pre-order dates and estimated delivery windows:

https://forms.gle/FzndQ2UGsoRQzDzF6

Hopefully this will provide a bit more transparency into what others are seeing.
Sponsored