Sponsored

Any Canadian reservation holders with a new delivery window?

alisdair1941

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Rivian R1T
Adventure, Large, 20", El Cap, Black Mountain

Mine got bumped to December 2022 - January 2023. Not bad considering original was Oct-Dec 2022. Still, would love to have had it for my year-end cabin trip in late-October.

Incidentally I had literally just clicked 'Save' to update my config from 21's to 20's (for the umpteenth time). I got the delivery update email the same exact minute that I received the standard 'config updated' email, so I have no clue if me changing config is what triggered getting my own delivery update email.
Sponsored

MrLucas

First Name
Benjamin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch
Occupation
Insurance Broker
Clubs

Second half for a LE, that sucks. I thought all Canadians would end up in the same bucket.
Im wondering if it's Alberta vs BC/Ontario .... or the OC interior.
Spoke with Chat .... Polite yet evasive response.
If anyone else from AB gets a update - I would love to hear :)

Davidavich

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 hyundai ioniq electric plus
Occupation
Firefighter
I pre-ordered the r1s launch green with ocean coast in November 2018. I origional delivery was july-sept 2022, just got the email this morning saying second half of 2023. Crap also from AB

wristybusiness

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla Model X
Your Adventure package R1T estimated delivery window is December 2022 - January 2023

LA Silver, FE, adventure, 20" AT. Vancouver.
That is a narrow window. Seems like they are confident on that one. Our countrymen is BC will be the first to get their vehicles, likely following by Quebec based on some reports here.

Ontario and Alberta seem to be in same boat at this point - wide windows, code for ‘we have no clue’. At least this time their broad window telegraphs uncertainty compared to the deliberate sounding ‘July-Sept’ window I received last year.

OP
OP

hroussel

First Name
Harold
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3 perf, (R1T DMP reserved)
That is a narrow window. Seems like they are confident on that one. Our countrymen is BC will be the first to get their vehicles, likely following by Quebec based on some reports here.

Ontario and Alberta seem to be in same boat at this point - wide windows, code for ‘we have no clue’. At least this time their broad window telegraphs uncertainty compared to the deliberate sounding ‘July-Sept’ window I received last year.
Deciphering Rivian's delivery system is as complex as deciphering enigma during WWII.

Sponsored

atlastracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S LE, Honda Pilot
At least you guys got emails, all quiet here.....
Likely still coming. I got my LE R1S email. But still waiting on my Adventure R1T email. Someone earlier reported getting the Adventure R1T emails. So they've likely started sending them in waves today.

Geocvl

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla MYP, Mini Cooper S
Occupation
Engineer
Clubs

I was relatively late to the show with a September 2021 reservation on an R1S explorer option. My original estimated delivery was 2H 2023. I have set my expectation to sometime in 2024, but I have no clue. I am curious to see if my estimate be in 2024 or later. At this point I think they should just send me ???????????.

Airbusguy

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Retired
Dec22-Jan23 . LE R1T May 2019 order date. At least the window is now one month narrower, unfortunately further away.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5

there is some evidence of Calgary getting a service centre(building permits)

Rivian delivery in canada will be like a famous band doing a “Canadian Tour” that‘s just Vancouver, Calgary, Toronto, and Montreal. 🙃

Dec22-Jan23 . LE R1T May 2019 order date. At least the window is now one month narrower, unfortunately further away.
You should remove your postal code from your profile, unless you’re not bothered by people figuring out that you live on REDACTED in west Kelowna 😬

Last edited:

Sponsored

Driftdriven

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & BMW iX
Same for me. April 2019 order date and was updated with Dec 2022 to Jan 2023.

El cap R1T LE with 22 sport wheels.

canoemonkey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Discovery Sport
Occupation
Nature-Based Solutions Project Developer
Does anyone in Ontario have a delivery date before H2 2023?