Sponsored

Any Adventure R1S owners received theirs yet?

ceetiger

First Name
Ed
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, Adventure, Limestone, Forest Edge
Occupation
Retired
Clubs

Just wondering if anyone has received their R1S with the Adventure package?

ceetiger
Sponsored

Hoo D. Hoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 Prius, 2022 Pacifica PHEV, 2023 Bolt EUV
Occupation
Curmudgeon
Received my R1S? I haven't even received a contact from CS. Day 2 pre-order.
Upgraded from Explore to Adventure as soon as I received the Dec. 2020 blast email about delays in production and an opportunity to change config to affect that.

sevengroove

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S Launch Edition
Just wondering if anyone has received their R1S with the Adventure package?

ceetiger
Do any Adventure pre-order holders even have 2022 delivery windows? Genuine question, since I would assume they are going to be busy Launch Edition deliveries through the end of year.

Sponsored

Siva

First Name
Siva
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S, 2013 Leaf S and 2006 Pilot EX-L
Seems like a good sign for Adventure pre-orders. This is a Facebook post from someone else. I am happy to see some movement here.

Rivian R1T R1S Any Adventure R1S owners received theirs yet? 1665609223902

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Seems like a good sign for Adventure pre-orders. This is a Facebook post from someone else. I am happy to see some movement here.

1665609223902.png
Fantastic news

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Fantastic news
Gotta disagree there. There are so many launch edition orders that have yet to be filled. This is infuriating to those of us that have been waiting close to 4 years now!

Ladiver

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GMC 3500, Corvette Z06, Rivian R1T, Rivian R1S
Clubs

I just reached out to my guide this morning and she said there should be some updated delivery info by the end of the month. I am not sure she clarified which month though.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Gotta disagree there. There are so many launch edition orders that have yet to be filled. This is infuriating to those of us that have been waiting close to 4 years now!
Remember they do batching to serve the most people at the fastest time and in areas with SC in place

Sponsored

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

I just reached out to my guide this morning and she said there should be some updated delivery info by the end of the month. I am not sure she clarified which month though.
It's what the most recent mass email stated

paariv

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Died of old age during the wait
Remember they do batching to serve the most people at the fastest time and in areas with SC in place
I’m well aware. They’ve hardly scratched the surface of LE orders near service centers, though. If they’re making adventures already, that means there’s some unannounced holdup for many LE configs.

evguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1S LE; '18 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Law
Same. Rivian promoted Launch Edition as having "priority delivery." Because of the switch to batch production, I can understand why some late 2019 or 2020 Launch Edition orders could have "jumped the line," but this....

evguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 R1S LE; '18 Model 3 LR
Occupation
Law
I’m well aware. They’ve hardly scratched the surface of LE orders near service centers, though. If they’re making adventures already, that means there’s some unannounced holdup for many LE configs.
The lowest-priced orders are mostly Launch Editions (because all LEs are pre-price increase and LEs get the free wheel upgrade). If they are truly rolling out some R1S Adventures, presumably we'll see a first-hand account on this forum soon, but the cynical side of me thinks it's Rivian's ploy to boost average selling price for 2022 to make Wall St happy.

R1Sky Business

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
Clubs

Used to be underbody shield.....maybe now it's something else
Sponsored