First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Range Rover Velar, 2017 Colorado ZR2
Occupation
SaaS Sales
Made my weekly stop by the service center in Denver today - was the best one yet. Got greeted by an employee, Annie, who was enthusiastic and willing to chat/answer questions. Can’t say enough good things about the staff there all the time.

reason it was the best stop by is because Annie said “would you like to hop in one and check it out?. I almost think I blacked out for a second because I’ve never actually been in one.. just usually peek through the windows and watch every Rivian YouTube video on repeat.

my two observations are 1) the cab is surprisingly bigger then I thought. I’m 6’3” and had the front seat adjusted to my comfort… I then hopped in the back seat and had plenty of room to spare. Unlike my ZR2 where the person sitting behind me is usually squished. 2) the black mountain interior is SICK. I dont know how they did it but they made black mountain a unique shade of black/grey. Very happy I got to see it and sit in it because I’ve been going back and forth between BM and FE interior for a while.

lastly - another employee there told me they’re trying to make all their service centers to be more interactive - said it’s not possible to have the Venice Hub experience everywhere, but want to let ppl check out the trucks when they stop by the centers.​

Rivian R1T R1S Another update from Denver Rivian Center FD7F20A6-0AE0-437B-945E-964C263C6BED
Sponsored

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
That’s awesome! Glad you finally got some seat time. I might have to do more pop ins if they are going to be that nice.

Last edited:

John G.

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Occupation
Retired
A lucky man you are! I can tell from the broad smile on your face that you had a great experience. But just wait until you actually get an invitation to drive one.

Glad to hear that RIVIAN is optimizing their service centers to be more interactive with preorder customers and others.

Thanks for sharing.

jollyroger

First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model 3, R1T
Occupation
IT Manager
We are really spoiled with the Venice hub here in the west coast. We literally got some lunch at Tocaya, stopped by the hub, sat at one of the benches and just ate, surrounded by Rivian R1T's.

We went there so I could finally see a red canyon in person, which they must have just pulled in this last week.

EVnewb

First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Sienna, Tesla MYP, R1T
Had to be the hat! And maybe a bit of persistence.. Glad to see it paid off! Next step is definitely driving one!

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW i3s Ford C-Max Hybrid
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

You guys are giving me ideas to do a drop-in in the DC/Rockville centers and see what a SASSquatch bearing a muffin basket can get me in terms of an R1T sit-in.

virgnia_rivian

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Mazda Miata
You guys are giving me ideas to do a drop-in in the DC/Rockville centers and see what a SASSquatch bearing a muffin basket can get me in terms of an R1T sit-in.
We went to a car event yesterday in Maple Lawn, local R1T owner brought his. Finally got to see one in person, sit in it and he even gave us a ride. Amazing all around. Can’t wait to get ours.

I’d love the service centers to have more interaction with customers. If you get anywhere with Rockville pass it along.

Animalhouse

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2009 hummer H3T (manual), 2018 dodge ram
Occupation
Contractor
It’s cool they let you sit and check it out.
Here in Huntsville for earth day there was an EV car event and there was a LE Green and the owner was the same way as in he wanted people to check it out and see all the truck has to offer.
I have a hummer ev3 and adventure R1T with max pack but keep bouncing back and forth between max and large pack (preorder Oct 2021 deliver some time into the second half of 2023. Since seeing the Rivian leaning more toward canceling the hummer at the same time looking at a machE for the sort term till later next year and trade it in on the Rivian.

Denver_Paulie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Porsche Taycan CT4s, '23 Rivian R1T
Weekly stop at the Rivian Service Center?

Rivian R1T R1S Another update from Denver Rivian Center Unknown

Sponsored

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

We went to a car event yesterday in Maple Lawn, local R1T owner brought his. Finally got to see one in person, sit in it and he even gave us a ride. Amazing all around. Can’t wait to get ours.

I’d love the service centers to have more interaction with customers. If you get anywhere with Rockville pass it along.
Very cool! I went to an EV event in Rockville several weeks ago and an R1T owner (December 2021 delivery) had a LG with 20" wheels on display but he was not interested in letting people get in or giving rides (not blaming him necessarily).

I'm dying to just sit in one to see if my Sasquatch frame fits. I'll let you know if I either get anywhere with Rockville. You may also check the news for any Sasquatch sightings in and around that area...

svet-am

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S (Launch Edition Preorder)
Occupation
Embedded Systems Engineer

SASSquatch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Semi-Autonomous Yeti
Clubs

I'd trade my Game 4 Nuggets vs Golden State seats this afternoon for 5 minutes with Annie.
What are you and Annie doing, exactly, during those 5 minutes? Asking for a friend.

moosehead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘22 Ioniq 5, ‘78 Jeep Wagoneer
^I just want to sit in a truck, man, like everyone else.

What’s creepy is how many times I’ve driven by the DSC hoping to test drive one.
Sponsored