First Name
Roland
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.weathermission.com
Vehicles
2019 Ford Edge
Rivian R1T R1S Amazon’s Rivian van begins delivering packages in its third U.S. city work-pic-update-80x80

ByJoey Klender
Posted on April 19, 2021
Amazon’s initiative to begin delivering its packages in all-electric vehicles provided by Rivian has made it to its third U.S. city. The e-commerce giant announced earlier today that it began delivering packages in Tulsa, Oklahoma, joining Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, as the only U.S. cities to have packages delivered by the all-electric Rivian delivery vans.

https://www.teslarati.com/amazon-rivian-electric-delivery-van-tulsa-oklahoma/
Sponsored

acacia328

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ram Limited, 2010 Ford F-150 Platinum, Honda Odyssey Touring Elite
work-pic-update-80x80.jpg

ByJoey Klender
Posted on April 19, 2021
Amazon’s initiative to begin delivering its packages in all-electric vehicles provided by Rivian has made it to its third U.S. city. The e-commerce giant announced earlier today that it began delivering packages in Tulsa, Oklahoma, joining Los Angeles and San Francisco, California, as the only U.S. cities to have packages delivered by the all-electric Rivian delivery vans.

https://www.teslarati.com/amazon-rivian-electric-delivery-van-tulsa-oklahoma/

That’s awesome! Maybe with them doing that in Tulsa then either Tulsa or OKC (with their pretty new amazon warehouse) could be a central location for distribution or in-person events. They aren’t necessarily related but one can dream while waiting for their R1T

U100

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Sweet! I live in Tulsa. Can't wait to spot one of these! I'll have to keep my phone handy.
I’m in Tulsa too - we need to meet up when we get ours! Which will be “soon”. ?

irish26

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Do we have any estimate of how many of these delivery vans are on the road? 10, 50, 100?

Sponsored

DuckTruck

First Name
Duck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Corvair, BMW325, Acura Legend, XC60, '16 Caddy ELR
Clubs

Sweet! I live in Tulsa. Can't wait to spot one of these! I'll have to keep my phone handy.
Well, you could start ordering all kinds of low cost items, one at a time, and just capture each arriving van on video and post ‘em here.

I can here the Amazon driver now. “Uh, this is like your eighth roll of toilet paper today. You do know those things are also available in large quantity packages, right?”?
Sponsored

Last edited: