Sponsored

Am I The Only One that Didn't Get a Delivery Estimate?

rivianUGA

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon
We made a deposit in June for an R1S. I didn't get an email the other day about the delivery window. And when I log in it doesn't show one. Are there others that didn't get an update?

*I do have an R1T. On the same account. I'm kinda wondering if having a deposit for a 2nd vehicle could be causing a glitch. But I wanted to check here before I reach out to my guide.
Sponsored

PoorPilot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
I have some vehicles and stuff
Clubs

I received my R1T in April and have had a R1S reservation since 11/2018 and my account shows an updated delivery window on the R1S page. You might want to reach out to Rivian to verify, but I wouldn't be in any hurry.

OP
OP

rivianUGA

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon
Thanks. Yeah I know it's going to be a long time before we actually get it. Wish I had put down a deposit for both, way back in Jan of 19. Thankful to have the R1T though.

COdogman

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1T
Occupation
Dog Wrangler
I never got an email but when I logged into my Rivian account last week the page where my configuration appears was different and included a delivery estimate. Many R1S orders and some R1T orders were delayed anywhere from 1-12 months depending on their configurations and locations. Some only got a “processing estimate” message saying they will get an update in January.

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2002 aluminium garden shed TD5
June like 4 months ago June?

I placed my deposit last year and didn’t get an estimate, in fact the email I got just indicated the timeframe was indefinite and nothing more.
Other people local to me who preordered 3-4 years ago received the same.

Sponsored

Effopec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, Rivian R1T
Occupation
Engineer
I reserved my R1S just last July and no estimate for me either. Page still just says:

What's next?
You'll be invited to configure your actual vehicle as we approach production. We'll keep you up to date on important information about your reservation until then.

I'm in Dallas, so fairly close to a service center, which had appeared to be a factor with others.

OP
OP

rivianUGA

First Name
W
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yukon
OK just reached out to my guide. She said they will continue doing these every 3 months. And that the only people who got the update this weekend was the people who had already configured a design. After they pulled down that option, nobody has gotten a window yet.

mount_finkus

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
(Sold) 1984 Toyota Land Cruiser
Occupation
Web Development