Sponsored

Am I missing something…? 100% charge only giving me 291 miles range

vandy1981

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 R1S PDM MP, 2019 Jaguar I-Pace HSE
I am just guessing the calculation has been designed to under promise and over deliver…
This is exactly what happens and is the best way to do it IMO.

Also, think of the routing range calculation as a weather forecast that becomes more accurate as the closer you get to the forecasted date.
Sponsored

TRap015

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I have DM with 20” AT. When i got my car last month, max range is 307mi and the pop up now for me is 306mi. Is that calculated based on my efficiency??

I drive like a grandma already but I picked up the car on that very cold week, and I got like 1.6mi/kw, now creeping back up to 1.99mi/kw lifetime. I don’t think I ever drive this slow when I was driving a gas car 😂😂. The efficiency graph in green is an obsession

beawareindn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y, Tesla Model 3, Audi Q5
2 month newbie with a Quad Adventure R1S with 20 inch ATs and the most I get in all purpose mode is 275 miles at 100%. I have noticed that when it maps out a route with stations, it is very very conservative (erroring on the safe side) and lists say 35 miles of range at a station. As the trip progresses, it creates more and lists a higher range for that station….say after 150-200 miles, it ends up at 70 miles. I am just guessing the calculation has been designed to under promise and over deliver….but again I have only done one road trip so far. JB
I am driving the same config. What is your efficiency? Mine is about 1.7 miles/KWh.

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I know a guy.....that has a QM R1S with AT and went on his first road trip (~400 miles one way). On the way out he drove at around 70-75mph and got around 2 mile/kwh. On the way back he was in a hurry and got around 1.5 miles/kwh. 70 mph seems to be a good spot if you're looking for efficiency and speed. Anything above 90-you just shouldn't look at the efficiency.
Sponsored