Alternate NEW Tax Credit Rebate

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
5.09 per gallon is what I paid to fill up my wife’s car just the other day in California. 3.00 would be a deal
Yes I’m also in CA. According to AAA the national average in the US is $3.19. That’s also about 1/3 of what gas used to cost when I lived in London 22 years ago. It’s great to be an oil company here…
Sponsored

maryjanest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
rivian
It seemed to me that the most challenging thing in this topic is to choose the car itself and have a good credit history. Now I realized that I don't know anything about this issue yet, which upset me a little. I want to buy a car for my family, but I definitely need financial support for this. When I started a business, I turned to the service https://factorforyou.com/florida-factoring/, which helped me financially. Now, I don't quite understand how to do with the purchase of a car. Perhaps someone will be able to tell me and give some advice in this regard. Thank you so much for your attention and participation.

Last edited:

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
I'd rather see ICE vehicles taxed at a higher rate than any weird formula to derive tax credits for EVs. Slap a 10% tax on every ICE vehicle and you'd be pushing a lot of people towards avoiding it.
Imagine being able to pass a carbon tax. The novelty. ?

In all seriousness, the federal government hasn't had the condones to even tie the current gas tax to inflation and it hasn't changed since the early 90s. That's part of the reason our infrastructure is struggling to be maintained, and responsible States have much high fuel prices. They add on a lot of local State gas tax. Still not enough generally though.

protamine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
LG R1S, 992 GTS
Occupation
CT Surgery