First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Retired
They didn't even label the order in which panels would go in? No pull cord attached to the panels so you can pull them out all together? Are they real carbon fiber panels? Tongue and groove? No info whatsoever!
[email protected]
Sponsored

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
This CF tonneau cover needs it own thread. Many owners on the forum would consider this option.

I think it's an excellent hard cover solution that R1T owners have been looking for. The premium materials go perfectly with a premium priced truck.

I just sent Brian an e-Mail about a possible group buy of 25 units to help lower the $1k selling price.

How many members would be interested in one at a slightly lower price?

Last edited:

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

I took a chance ordering the tonneau cover. I had faith my credit card company would take care of problems if needed. Iā€™m glad I did it. I emailed to see what the lead time was and Brian got right back to me. Hereā€™s his info if you want to contact him and share info with the forum. mailto:[email protected]

Thanks
Awesome! Thank you for taking the plunge and sharing your experience.

SeattleSteve

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Tesla Model Y, Nissan LEAF
This CF tonneau cover needs it own thread. Many owners on the forum would consider this option.

I think it's an excellent hard cover solution that R1T owners have been looking for. The premium materials go perfectly with a premium priced truck.

I just sent Brian an e-Mail about a possible group buy of 25 units to help lower the $1k selling price.

+1

OP
OP

MCA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Retired

I agree. You should start a new thread so more people know.

Sponsored

Rivianut

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Pilot
PPF on the front, ceramic coating, windows and windshield tinted. Twraps mud flaps, smart liners , folding panoramic sun roof shade (amazon) , Tail Lidz carbon fiber tonneau cover. Tonneau cover fits perfectly. Waiting for Team 1Ev running boards and would like a bed rug.

B77C38DE-8A6D-4092-A77C-BCDE394D5950.jpeg

9D767BA5-3E49-4F44-B53D-36C919640B6E.jpeg

1E8E0BB0-053F-4DDD-A738-77DBC6665C70.jpeg

CF267DC2-AF21-4337-9466-96B8805270BD.jpeg

27D55556-7E38-4543-8023-CCDF3F728A67.jpeg

A8A52D02-7A52-429F-BCC8-97542AD11D23.jpeg
Any additional info on the sunshade? Iā€™d like to buy one as well. Stays in place while driving? Thanks!

OP
OP

MCA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Retired
Any additional info on the sunshade? Iā€™d like to buy one as well. Stays in place while driving? Thanks!
It does stay in place. No problems. Itā€™s from a new company Brand: Generic
Folding Panoramic Sunroof Sun Shade for Rivian R1T - Superior Pano Roof Heat Protection Screen - Rated Best New Accessories for Rivian R1T $35.00.

OP
OP

MCA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Retired
It does stay in place. No problems. Itā€™s from a new company Brand: Generic
Folding Panoramic Sunroof Sun Shade for Rivian R1T - Superior Pano Roof Heat Protection Screen - Rated Best New Accessories for Rivian R1T $35.00.
Sorry. Amazon

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech
Was thinking the same. Tonneau getting all the love. Guess it's because it's winter time... :)

yizzung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T | Audi allroad
Occupation
Tech

Sponsored

OP
OP

MCA

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator L
Occupation
Retired
Was thinking the same. Tonneau getting all the love. Guess it's because it's winter time... :)
If you purchase the sun roof shade, I first put the seam to the back. It didnā€™t fit right so I turned it around and it fit perfectly.

jpa5635

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
Network Nerd
Just so everyone is aware, this tonneau is not carbon fiber. The CF is tape as far as I know. The developer of the tonneau posted more info on facebook. I posted a link to his post to the rivian FB group earlier in this thread but it appears admin deleted my post.

seanocono

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Plaid, Tesla Model Y Performance
Clubs

Just so everyone is aware, this tonneau is not carbon fiber. The CF is tape as far as I know. The developer of the tonneau posted more info on facebook. I posted a link to his post to the rivian FB group earlier in this thread but it appears admin deleted my post.
I think the link was broken. At least thatā€™s what it said when I clicked it. Thatā€™s probably why it was deleted.

Do you mind copying and pasting the info from the FB page for those of us not on that platform?

mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Model Y
Last edited: