First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RT1
Occupation
Retirement
I just put the twrap rear mud flaps on and having twrap make a new bracket so the rear mud flap doesn't have this gap between the inner fender and mud flap. If off roading I see this gap would collect mud, rocks and stones. I used a 30 mm bolt to hold on the rear bracket with a thick rubber washer between the bracket and the body. That made it easier to get the bolts started. The original bolt was 20 mm in too short to get started. Will update with new pictures once I get the new bracket that the mud flap angle is going to go down instead of the way they have it going up.

IMG_20230226_183440531.jpg

IMG_20230226_183402087.jpg
Received the new bracket for mud flaps. Mud flaps are now close to fender well and easier to install nut and bolt to bracket.

Rivian R1T R1S Almost finished with mods: PPF, ceramic coating, tints, mud flaps, sun roof shade (& more to come) IMG_20230303_142956486

Rivian R1T R1S Almost finished with mods: PPF, ceramic coating, tints, mud flaps, sun roof shade (& more to come) IMG_20230303_143014268
Sponsored

Ash

First Name
Ash
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T & 19' GX460
Occupation
Real Estate
That bed cover is great. From what I can tell, they're using sign board material and edging, then wrapping it with carbon style vinyl. I've had an account at a sign supply place for a long time. They have some really cool materials like that, that are fun to repurpose. I think it's aluminum on both sides with a composite core like the pic below. You could make it as many pieces as you want if you had "H" shaped clips for between them. Sorry... Sometimes I can't turn the tinker in me off.

Rivian R1T R1S Almost finished with mods: PPF, ceramic coating, tints, mud flaps, sun roof shade (& more to come) Screenshot 2023-03-05 at 6.20.17 PM