First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Niro EV...R1T Launch Edition
Occupation
retired
And Alexa supports integration with Apple, Google, and Microsoft Outlook calendars. As I don't have my R1T yet, I can't say how this relates to Alexa integration as implemented by Rivian.

Perhaps someone who has a vehicle and uses Alexa aggressively can test?
My R1T can read my contact list on my Android phone including Outlook contacts and I can use Alexa to call those contacts.
Sponsored

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
This is going to be forced by the EU at some point...nobody wants to lose the European market...not that they are altruistic, they want the German and Swedish software guys to have a way in...
Thank you Europe for dragging Apple kicking and screaming to actually do something in the interest of consumers.

Ralph

First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Outback
My R1T can read my contact list on my Android phone including Outlook contacts and I can use Alexa to call those contacts.
Thanks! Have you by chance added an appointment to your Outlook calendar with Alexa? Note that you will have to enable it in the Alexa app first.

R1T7777

First Name
CaliSurfer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Propagandist
Google contacts seem to work fine across Alexa. Open ecosystems FTW.

jeeden

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford Explorer Limited, 2015 Ford Mustang GT
Occupation
Project Manager
Clubs

Finally getting into the details of our R1S now that we've had it for about a week. We have quite a few echo devices around the house that control light switches and music.

Has anyone been able to successfully add the Rivian to their device list so that when you are talking to an echo in the home you can do something like have it warm up the cabin or tell you the state of charge etc? I see the suggestion a couple of pages back but nobody said that they were able to do it.

Thanks
Sponsored