Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T LE, VW Alltrack
Occupation
Business Development
Clubs

I am very happy with the functionality of the entertainment, navigation system as it keeps improving with software releases. Yes, there are some areas that need improvement like trip planning with multiple waypoints. I also think there are many functions that will never be complete without integration with Apple and Google where people have applications, media and a personal investment in their respective environment that is convenient and transportable from the living room to outdoor activities including but not limited to driving.

I've had several occasions where I have had to pull over to text, select a podcast from the library or check map routing on my phone on trips which is very inconvenient and on some roads not possible. Common easy tasks using CarPlay (and I presume Android) and by extension from the living room to hiking should be available in the Rivian while driving. It's time for Rivian to step up and make driving safer and more convenient.

I don't use Amazon much and prefer to support local merchants as much as possible. Alexa is not attractive for my purposes and don't care if it continues in the Rivian or not. It's not turned on.
Sponsored