Sponsored

Alex on Autos calls out Rivian for line cutting

Attesan997

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Were you a late 2021 pre-order? That seems to be the only group I've seen that working for. I've also done what you did and it's made absolutely no difference. So now I'm just back to the config I'd prefer than what I think would get built quicker.
I'm a Q3 2021 order and 2 business days after switching to 21s a guide was assigned. When I'd asked my guide she seemed fairly confident sticking with the 20s would mean I should get my truck by end of year. It could've been me reading into her response but I noticed she didn't say the end of my delivery window (November). So with that I figured I'd get by with the 21s and worst case if for some reason I just can't deal I'll spend the money later to upgrade.
Sponsored

Sharpobjects4321

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Pilot
Occupation
Attorney
Right after this video, he finally got his F150.. hmmmmmmmmmm

ironpig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T LE, 2015 4Runner, 1975 FJ55 Land Cruiser
I could care less about a dozen or so "influencers" cutting the line. Rivian's failure to follow a relatively sequential and logical delivery schedule for the rest of us is the problem.
This. The delivery roll out and their inability to see that they shouldn't have let people configure their trucks at will for months leading up to production created delivery chaos. VIP deliveries no matter how unsavory the "VIP" might be are not the problem.
Sponsored