First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Flight Nurse
You're in luck! I know a guy who has you covered :cool: .

Fabrication of the first final units will complete at the end of the month. They'll then go to powder coat and ship to customers.

FYI, you should pre-order asap if you are interested. We've had a stronger-than-anticipated response and will not be able to offer the current discount for as long as previously planned.
YES! Thank you!
Sponsored

Leonbmx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T, 2020 Tesla MY
Occupation
Boeing Design Engineer
Clubs

Not going to lie, these DCE units do look dang impressive. But at $2450, they’d better.

OP
OP
johstacy

johstacy

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Occupation
IT
Not going to lie, these DCE units do look dang impressive. But at $2450, they’d better.

I agree they do but man $1000 more than everyone else and no kick out at the back end....

ORFynder

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
"Rosie" the RIVN, Rav4 Prime
Occupation
Optimistic Advocate

I drank the Kool Aid and order them. The video sold me on it. Yes its expensive, but so is our truck

Last edited:

Sponsored

graphex

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Well after the requisite 87 pages and two weeks of reading here, reddit, blogs and product reviews, I put in my order for the Megawatt sliders from electruck4x4. Now i just have to wait all summer for them to arrive and somehow avoid damaging my truck in ways that the rock sliders would have prevented.
I think what sold me on these sliders was the bump-outs towards the rear. I don’t like how they look all that much, but the times i’ve taken my R1T off-roading, I have definitely noticed how it likes to scoot over left and right going over terrain, and think that is likely to be one of the bigger causes of preventable body damage.
The downsides of this choice is basically the loss of an entire off-roading season waiting for them, and the greater unknowns of installation compared to others. Hopefully the folks in Arizona will get a video out in the near future to show more about installation.
I also hope the dust covers between the underbody armor and the sliders become a reality… otherwise I will have to look in to some gorilla tape or something.

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T Launch Green Forest Edge
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Well after the requisite 87 pages and two weeks of reading here, reddit, blogs and product reviews, I put in my order for the Megawatt sliders from electruck4x4. Now i just have to wait all summer for them to arrive and somehow avoid damaging my truck in ways that the rock sliders would have prevented.
I think what sold me on these sliders was the bump-outs towards the rear. I don’t like how they look all that much, but the times i’ve taken my R1T off-roading, I have definitely noticed how it likes to scoot over left and right going over terrain, and think that is likely to be one of the bigger causes of preventable body damage.
The downsides of this choice is basically the loss of an entire off-roading season waiting for them, and the greater unknowns of installation compared to others. Hopefully the folks in Arizona will get a video out in the near future to show more about installation.
I also hope the dust covers between the underbody armor and the sliders become a reality… otherwise I will have to look in to some gorilla tape or something.
You'll enjoy the Megawatt sliders. After having them on for a couple months now, I can't imagine the truck without them. The rear kickout just is so natural with the body curve back there- makes the others look just "meh" in my opinion. As for the covers, they have talked about adding them later as an option- but at the end of the day, it's not a big deal. It allows for the water to flow out much easier keeping you from losing your plastics when fording. Here's a pic of mine -
Rivian R1T R1S Aftermarket Rock Sliders options? 1685293645018

graphex

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
That is a great build! Having all my accessories removed from my truck order has kind of set me back, but i suppose i should at least get some cross bars and traction boards. (and of course a SPARE TIRE)
Have to ask about the topper, it is officially the first one i’ve seen on an R1T. Did you build it? Is there a thread here about it?

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

That is a great build! Having all my accessories removed from my truck order has kind of set me back, but i suppose i should at least get some cross bars and traction boards. (and of course a SPARE TIRE)
Have to ask about the topper, it is officially the first one i’ve seen on an R1T. Did you build it? Is there a thread here about it?
Thanks for the feedback. I designed and built it at my company. I am planning on offering them, but I am not listed here as a sponsor, so for now I can just tease in posts like this. Once I've got that all taken care of and the details arranged I'll make a post for orders.

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

That all said, if anyone in the Portland to Eugene Oregon area wants to see the Megawatt Sliders in person first, send me a pm and I'll meet up wherever you want. I can't say enough good things about them.

Sponsored

krockett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
FJ Cruiser
Clubs

You'll enjoy the Megawatt sliders. After having them on for a couple months now, I can't imagine the truck without them. The rear kickout just is so natural with the body curve back there- makes the others look just "meh" in my opinion. As for the covers, they have talked about adding them later as an option- but at the end of the day, it's not a big deal. It allows for the water to flow out much easier keeping you from losing your plastics when fording. Here's a pic of mine -
1685293645018.png
Nice looking rig, any details you can share regarding the rear shell?

LivingInKaos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Own Fabrication Company
Clubs

Nice looking rig, any details you can share regarding the rear shell?
1/8" thick aluminum, cutouts to allow access to the gear tunnel, tonneau and tailgate buttons. Has a front window. I have options figured for Trax pins, 12x24 windows, 12x42 windows, rear cross bar to match roof bars, low cross bars to mount RTT or other accessories, MOLLE panel that fits the Trax pins, interior hanger brackets for cargo bars....

SeaGeo

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Xc60 T8
Occupation
Engineer
That all said, if anyone in the Portland to Eugene Oregon area wants to see the Megawatt Sliders in person first, send me a pm and I'll meet up wherever you want. I can't say enough good things about them.
I can vouch for @LivingInKaos he's a great guy if anyone wants to see the sliders or his topper.