Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

How much longer do I need to wait for these? The OEM spare kit with the o-ring doesn't even fit into my slot...

Need a beta tester? :)
I haven't tested my OEM unit yet. What do you mean it doesn't fit? It won't go in any of the holes front or rear? As I noted the punched holes have a slight variance and the plastic skirts aren't centered very well over the holes.

If you need one (same one in the video) to get you by, let me know and I'll toss it to you for $40 shipped in the lower 48. It's the only high lift version I have left.....next batch of 100 is 30 days away and 500 another 45 days after. Give or take...
Sponsored

Yellow Buddy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, F-150 Lightning Pro, Model S, Model X
Occupation
Smart Ass
I haven't tested my OEM unit yet. What do you mean it doesn't fit? It won't go in any of the holes front or rear? As I noted the punched holes have a slight variance and the plastic skirts aren't centered very well over the holes.

If you need one (same one in the video) to get you by, let me know and I'll toss it to you for $40 shipped in the lower 48. It's the only high lift version I have left.....next batch of 100 is 30 days away and 500 another 45 days after. Give or take...
The skirt and plate are off enough on mine that the tip goes in but the o ring keeps it from going. Even when forced it won’t go in.

Will version 1 work if it’s also o ring? I was hoping the magnet one would be easier

Last edited:

Mark_AZR1T

Site Sponsor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
jackpucks.com
Vehicles
R1T Launch, R1S Canyon Red
Clubs

The skirt and plate are off enough on mine that the tip goes in but the o ring keeps it from going. Even when forced it won’t go in.

Will version 1 work if it’s also o ring? I was hoping the magnet one would be easier
Version 1 is the one in the video and that is installed on the front of the Rivian, which has the skirt (which is offset a ridiculous amount from the main plate) and the main plate, both of which are offset (see poor photo). I made the reach of the .500" o-ring housing section taller than the 1EV to compensate for this. V1 in the video has NO magnets.

There rear doesn't have the black skirt in this picture, just the main plate.

Rivian R1T R1S Aftermarket 21" / 22" Variant Wheels for the R1T & R1S Jack Pad Front Hole w Edge A
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.