Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2 bolt 1 Kona ev
Occupation
Bicycle store proprietor
Clubs

I’m extremely insulted they didn’t attempt to capture my weekly activities like driving to work, Sprouts, the taco stand and the liquor store. They are missing out.
Ha! Good idea, and we are certain our unglamorous adventures breaking glass, ripping upholstery, destroying tires, and denting most every part of the body would not make a great film but…..
Maybe the way it takes the licking as an everyday work truck and keeps on ticking would certainly be a shot in the arm for those of us that earn a living with this tough tool.
Sponsored

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
I’m extremely insulted they didn’t attempt to capture my weekly activities like driving to work, Sprouts, the taco stand and the liquor store. They are missing out.
It could be a series. Call my agent-I might be interested in someone following me around for the last 4 months while viewers wonder why I haven't touched the camp speaker yet and continue to waste hours on this board posting useless things like this and wasting everyones time.

iansriv

First Name
Ian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S
This is an extremely well done 2 minute commercial for Rivian. It's not clear if this was done under contract for Rivian, or the company did it on their own to show their prowess. If it's not a Rivian commissioned commercial, it should be. They capture the Ethos of Rivian spot on.

It is really good. I love the parts where it went quite to blend in with nature and elevate the EV aspect of the car. Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: TPL

DAJA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Venza, Toyota Prime Rav4
Occupation
Researcher and Educator
Showing the Rivian torching sand dunes just seems so unadventuresome.
Sponsored