Sponsored

Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc.

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
I was hoping they weren't $20 each
In Costco, we got a pack of 4 for $21, amazon link shows just one for $21. They are available in almost all stores, Costco seems to be the cheapest, but we don't get many options there.

Not a bad idea for cheap organizer and ability to take one or more sections with you easily.
Agree, in fact they are a lot cheaper than the bins, baskets made with organic materials, well, plastic it is, as long as they don't end up in trash.
I also liked the idea of stacking them when not using on the side and can also be used in the the gear tunnel.
Sponsored

catman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mazda CX-9, Honda Accord Hybrid
Yes, it blends well. Just looks like a third screen between the two. For those that don't use a phone case, the magnet is strong and allows you to position the phone anywhere on the mount to best suit your viewing angle.

I tend to lean a little left with the phone to avoid accidental touches on the center screen.

I'm not a fan of the phone being on the dash board and can't see it when it's on the center console charger, so this seems to be my best option. Same general space I used to put velcro on the Tesla to stick the phone next to the screen. Without a flat surface on the Rivian, just velcro wasn't really an option. Happy with this set up so far. Definitely nice to have the phone in view when using google maps navigation, when the Rivian navigation can't find an address for some reason. Or am back in the hills with no cell service where the Rivian navigation is practically useless. Hoping they update it in the near future to search first based on GPS rather than cell service.

Found another camera to take a photo with the phone on there.....
1656068728935.png
This is nice, but there is actually a simpler alternative. See https://www.shopmoment.com/products/wall-mount-for-magsafe/standard#featureCallouts-6-slide-2

Peak Design is fantastic, but on balance, I find the magnets on the Moment to be stronger, and the adhesive that secures the magnetic holder to the panel is really strong.

Moment also make a holder similar to the one you have. See https://www.shopmoment.com/products/moment-adjustable-dash-car-mount-for-magsafe/

and they have a vent mount too...
https://www.shopmoment.com/products/car-vent-mount-for-magsafe/adjustable

I can recommend these unhesitatingly.

Moon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model Y
Another topic:

I am using Tesla to J1772 Charging Adapter, Max 48A & 250V , have been using it for the past 3 days, I just found out, I cannot control the charging speed from the Rivian app, specially I am looking for stop and start options. Small banner shows up saying charger details not available. Truck screen must be accessed for starting, stopping and for changing charging speeds. I stopped charging on the truck screen and later in the app touched charging icon and then touched 'charging stopped' banner that appears below, it resumed charging, well that worked accidentally, I mean, I did not want to resume, anyway, that is one hack to resume, but I also want to stop charging from the app, what am I missing?

Anyone else using Lectron Tesla adapter facing similar challenges?

Does Rivian app show start, stop, change charging speed options if truck is connected to Rivian wall connector or any other charger?

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
This one, that one and the other one.
Clubs

Another topic:

I am using Tesla to J1772 Charging Adapter, Max 48A & 250V , have been using it for the past 3 days, I just found out, I cannot control the charging speed from the Rivian app, specially I am looking for stop and start options. Small banner shows up saying charger details not available. Truck screen must be accessed for starting, stopping and for changing charging speeds. I stopped charging on the truck screen and later in the app touched charging icon and then touched 'charging stopped' banner that appears below, it resumed charging, well that worked accidentally, I mean, I did not want to resume, anyway, that is one hack to resume, but I also want to stop charging from the app, what am I missing?

Anyone else using Lectron Tesla adapter facing similar challenges?

Does Rivian app show start, stop, change charging speed options if truck is connected to Rivian wall connector or any other charger?
Rivian doesn't allow you do anything as far as charging control from the app. So, it's not the Tesla adapter. The app doesn't allow for any adjustments period. They say this will be updated at some point, but who knows when. For now, adjustments to charging must be done from inside the vehicle.

Sponsored

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

3D Printed Armrest Organizer for Rivian R1T/R1S
Expand your storage options in the R1T/R1S with this armrest organizer that goes under the armrest area, where your elbows are while driving. This product is our first attempt at manufacturing plastics domestically, but since we're still a tiny business and can't afford an injection molding...
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. square_logo_black_bg_96x-

twraps.com

TWRAPS just sent me their new and improved version. Discovered the first one would get stuck / wedged in the console after placing any weighty items in it. Had to pry it out of there. But, they redesigned it and the new one is great. Perfect fit. Truly slides in and out very easily to be able to access items below. They revised the USB cable openings to slots instead of holes, so now you can pull it out without having to unplug a phone or move the cable through. The tray slides in and out without touching the cable. Finally, they also made one section of it adjustable. A removable divider that can be left out, put in in the middle or at the 1/3rd mark to contain small loose items in a smaller space. I bought some sticky rubber dash mats and cut them to size to fit in the bottom of the tray. This is the one I'm sticking with at this time. Certainly the best of the three that have been available.

Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. colors-black-

---------------------------------------------

Happy to report, this one is truly a perfect fit. Even with some fairly heavy items in the tray, it truly slides in and out very easily now.

The new USB cable slots are also a huge revision. No longer have to feed the cable through when you want to remove the tray to access things on the bottom.

And the adjustable divider really offers great flexibility for varying customer preferences. Can remove it to have the same two large open spaces, cut it in half or move it to the 1/3rd mark to better contain small items in a smaller space.

Certainly keeping this one. Thank you TWRAPS for all the products. Great to see on a new vehicle in which there's hardly any after-market options available.

NOTE: The divider location in the two images below.....
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 1665904946968-
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 1665904925223-

Rally1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1S, VS30, LR4, LR3
I am a user of the Moment cases and mounts, however they don’t seem to have a mount that charges.

On the yellow theme I use these in the frunk and cabin. They could be bigger.

rivian_panda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Genius, Millionaire, Playboy, Philanthropist
The $38 Amazon truck mat for a short bed Dodge worked really well. I just had to cut it with a box knife. I'll see about attaching some pics here....

I think it's useful information for those who are waiting for a legitimate mat and looking for something that's a workaround without spending $200.

PXL_20220727_031713823.jpg
Amazon link please?

Thanks

kewlasu

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Rivian R1T LA Silver Adventure Large Pack 21"
Clubs

Expand your storage options in the R1T/R1S with this armrest organizer that goes under the armrest area, where your elbows are while driving. This product is our first attempt at manufacturing plastics domestically, but since we're still a tiny business and can't afford an injection molding...
square_logo_black_bg_96x-jpg.jpg

twraps.com

TWRAPS just sent me their new and improved version. Discovered the first one would get stuck / wedged in the console after placing any weighty items in it. Had to pry it out of there. But, they redesigned it and the new one is great. Perfect fit. Truly slides in and out very easily to be able to access items below. They revised the USB cable openings to slots instead of holes, so now you can pull it out without having to unplug a phone or move the cable through. The tray slides in and out without touching the cable. Finally, they also made one section of it adjustable. A removable divider that can be left out, put in in the middle or at the 1/3rd mark to contain small loose items in a smaller space. I bought some sticky rubber dash mats and cut them to size to fit in the bottom of the tray. This is the one I'm sticking with at this time. Certainly the best of the three that have been available.

colors-black-jpg.jpg

---------------------------------------------

Happy to report, this one is truly a perfect fit. Even with some fairly heavy items in the tray, it truly slides in and out very easily now.

The new USB cable slots are also a huge revision. No longer have to feed the cable through when you want to remove the tray to access things on the bottom.

And the adjustable divider really offers great flexibility for varying customer preferences. Can remove it to have the same two large open spaces, cut it in half or move it to the 1/3rd mark to better contain small items in a smaller space.

Certainly keeping this one. Thank you TWRAPS for all the products. Great to see on a new vehicle in which there's hardly any after-market options available.

NOTE: The divider location in the two images below.....
1665904946968-png.png
1665904925223-png.png
I like this revised item. I just got the first version. I'll ask if i can return the one i just got for this one.

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Sponsored

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Realized I forgot to include these in my list. The Rivian is so sensitive to grounding issues that many three-prong plugs would trip the circuit in the Rivian. Even extension cords with lighted plugs. I bought a few of these and they prevent that issue, allowing most things to be plugged in, assuming what's plugged in doesn't draw more than 1,500 watts.

www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09TXMFRY2/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o07_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Prong to 2 Prong Outlet Adapter, 4 Pack Polarized Grounding Converter, Fireproof Material Wall Outlet Converter, Portable 3 to 2 Outlet Adapter Indoor Use, Black

Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 1666037059397

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Added a few notes to the original post regarding the bed mat and found another console tray that seems to be pretty good so far.

After the first one from Amazon turned out to be a flop as it was too tight and hell to try and remove, another one popped up on Amazon. It is now showing it's no longer available. But, it is one that is completed with similar quality to the first one, also having pre-cut rubber mats in the bottom. It has a nicer, higher quality finish. The Twraps version is a great product, but a little more rough around the edges and lacks the rubber mats. I was able to get one of the Amazon trays before they apparently sold out. I do personally prefer the layout of this tray better, primarily because it has a full length section that allows for longer items, versus Twraps version being spit into two halves. This one "seems" to fit just fine, unlike the first Amazon offered tray. Link is below. Assume it will be offered again at some point.

BestEvMod for Rivian R1T & Rivian R1S Center Console Organizer Tray Armrest Storage Box
www.amazon.com/dp/B0BHSM3YTB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

www.amazon.com/BestEvMod-Rivian-Center-Console-Organizer/dp/B0BLZ517ZZ?ref_=ast_sto_dp&th=1&psc=1

Was only $19.99 when it was offered for sale. So a pretty cheap feeler to see if it was a viable option, which it is. Nicely molded plastic that looks OEM and includes the rubber pads to keep things from sliding around. Prior Amazon versions didn't fit. This one is a revised version that fits well and is still easy to remove. So be careful as to which one you are getting. The other is quite similar, but gets stuck. The link above is for this particular one that DOES fit well.

Third link if the first ones show "unavailable". They seem to sell out of them pretty quickly.
www.amazon.com/BestEvMod-Rivian-R1T-R1S-Accessories/dp/B0BKSNPVQK/ref=sr_1_17?crid=2189NAATHO4E1&keywords=best+evmod+for+rivian+r1t&qid=1670197916&s=automotive&sprefix=bestevmod+for+rivian+r1t%2Cautomotive%2C112&sr=1-17

Was only $19.99 when it was offered for sale. So a pretty cheap feeler to see if it was a viable option, which it is.

1669072798663.png
1669072819065.png

Last edited:

FirstStateR1T

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Too many to list, I have a problem!
Occupation
Mech. E/GM/COO
Clubs

Added a few notes to the original post regarding the bed mat and found another console tray that seems to be pretty good so far.

After the first one from Amazon turned out to be a flop as it was too tight and hell to try and remove, another one popped up on Amazon. It is now showing it's no longer available. But, it is one that is completed with similar quality to the first one, also having pre-cut rubber mats in the bottom. It has a nicer, higher quality finish. The Twraps version is a great product, but a little more rough around the edges and lacks the rubber mats. I was able to get one of the Amazon trays before they apparently sold out. I do personally prefer the layout of this tray better, primarily because it has a full length section that allows for longer items, versus Twraps version being spit into two halves. This one "seems" to fit just fine, unlike the first Amazon offered tray. Link is below. Assume it will be offered again at some point.

BestEvMod for Rivian R1T & Rivian R1S Center Console Organizer Tray Armrest Storage Box
www.amazon.com/dp/B0BHSM3YTB?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

Was only $19.99 when it was offered for sale. So a pretty cheap feeler to see if it was a viable option, which it is.

1669072798663.png
1669072819065.png
Care to comment, as this sounds no better than the other Amazon version...
Rivian R1T R1S Accessories - Floor console organizer / Tesla Charger Adapter / Phone Mount / Bed Mat / Etc. 1669126475003

OP
OP
kizamybute'

kizamybute'

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Clubs

Care to comment, as this sounds no better than the other Amazon version...
1669126475003.png
Not true on this revised version. There was an earlier version of it that, yes you are correct, it was too tight. This one is a modified version, completed the same quality of finish (very nice) and does slide in and out much easier than the original. I had seen it before, but skipped past it as it looked to be the same one, but another forum member had posted that it fit his/her truck. For $19.99, gave it a try and it does fit much better. Amazon reviews tend to lump multiple items into the same review comments. This one has clearly been revised over the first version, but apparently Amazon left it as the same product, thus the bad reviews for the first one are showing for the listing of the revised one. The first one was horrible. This one is certainly much better. I'll check it again in a week or two to make sure it doesn't wedge itself in there with driving, but it is certainly a much better fit than the original version.

MauroPlancton

First Name
Mauro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Supervizor
Great to see all the cool accessories you're offering for EVs! I have a Tesla Model Y and have been hunting for quality aftermarket add-ons. I've been checking out your site, and I'm impressed with your range of products. The floor console organizer and bed mat are at the top of my wish list. I'm also loving the idea of a Tesla charger adapter, that sounds so convenient. I recently bought a tesla model y roof shade, which was one of the best decisions I ever made. Keep up the excellent work, can't wait to upgrade my ride with some of your gear!
Sponsored

Last edited: