Sponsored

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

Any update on orders through March 20? Thanks!

-Rich
Interested in hearing updated lead times as well. I'm a few days after the 20th, but it seems like shipments are coming more often.
Sponsored

MountainBikeDude

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 El Cap Quad Motor R1T (Selling the Xterra)
Clubs

March 19 order here, no updates yet.
pshhhh...
Rivian R1T R1S A2Z NACS To CCS1 Adapter Review you-merely-adopted-b0f88ac3ed

I'm a March 18th order... still no shipment notification. As long as it arrives by mid April, I'm happy.

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

My 11 March order still hasn't shipped if that tells you anything. Too bad for me since I'm taking a road trip this weekend that it would've been nice to have as a backup.

Redline

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1S
Clubs

My 11 March order still hasn't shipped if that tells you anything. Too bad for me since I'm taking a road trip this weekend that it would've been nice to have as a backup.
I think they're coming via containers from China, so I bet a whole bunch arrive and get shipped at once.

Sponsored

ksurfier

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1SQM, Tesla
Clubs

I was recently told 3/22 order would NOT arrive by next week, so it's safe to assume they are shipping right around 20 business days or so....

best to expect it will arrive ~30 days following the order (expect mine by 4/22)...

zefram47

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, C6 Corvette GS
Occupation
Software Engineer
Clubs

And just got shipping notification...but the email does mention that it may take a day or two after they created the label before UPS will actually pick it up.

LiamM

First Name
Liam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T, Model3, 69 Mustang, Harley FLTRXS
Occupation
Software Data Engineering
pshhhh...
you-merely-adopted-b0f88ac3ed.jpg

I'm a March 18th order... still no shipment notification. As long as it arrives by mid April, I'm happy.
Same no shipping notification here either. Sigh they probably land here in Vancouver ship all the way out to Montreal for inspection then back to Vancouver as well

Sponsored

tculpepp

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

@A2ZEV any updates on this post as we approach the and the the "pre 20 march" shipment week?

Update #2 for deliveries of the NACS to CCS1 adapter :

All orders up to the 5th of March have been packed. 90% have been shipped today and the rest will be shipped tomorrow.

All orders up to the 20th of March are to be packaged and shipped next week, starting the 1st of April 9 (no April fools)

All orders are shipped from Montreal, Canada. Transit time varies from 1 to 5 business days.

Current lead time for new orders is 10 business days, production and orders are increasing, lead time is decreasing. We deliver our promises.

IMG_9195.jpeg
Pictures credits to MidnightRivian on http://RivianForums.com

tculpepp

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
R1T
Clubs

I know some that ordered on the 18th have started getting shipping notifications today.
Some have, some haven't. Figured I check for an update directly from the source 🤷