Sponsored

A Rivian buyer got his dream car after a 3-year wait. Days later, the car was dead and he faced a $2,100 bill.

CascadianApe

First Name
Chet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T
Occupation
Ops
And issue like what you are describing and what the two brothers had are two totally different things. The owner "broke" the vehicle due to his own negligence and his rich brother used his clout to bitch online about it until Rivian refunded him a towing fee.

If you get your truck stuck in a bunch of snow, and then you proceed to break it because you didn't tow it correctly, are you going to complain that Rivian didn't tow it back and fix it for free for you? I kind of doubt it.

I guess I sided with him quickly because I've also had a nightmare of time with communications from Rivian. Literally got 6 different stories on my safety issue that took a year to fix. Rivian also tried charging me $4K for tires that I did not request be done. I just figured after reading the article that Rivian again screwed something up...

Seems to be par for the corse with Rivian SSOC and CS teams. Terrible communications, no industry experience, terrible service system, ext. Nothing quite like a company that lies about a service!
Sponsored