First Name
RJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1984 Suzuki Sierra
Occupation
High School Student
Using my pretty bad photoshop skills I put this ARB on the front of an R1T. To me the top bar work section looks to tall and I think if a bar was to be made for both the R1T and R1S it would have to have cutouts in the bottom section for the headlights similar to the bottom picture. This would shorten the top section and bring the bottom section up.
Rivian R1T R1S A really badly photoshopped bullbar on an R1T upload_2019-3-24_20-39-12

Rivian R1T R1S A really badly photoshopped bullbar on an R1T upload_2019-3-24_20-46-54
Sponsored

ACDC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Outback, 2012 Tacoma
I like it. Gives the front end an aggressive look as well as protection. Curious to see how the aftermarket will account for the sensors that are in the front end. I imagine at least some of them are located in the front bumper?

Nuclearn8

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'17 GX460, '05 Corolla
I doubt there is any way conventional aftermarket bumpers would work with this vehicle... it's not a typical BOF construction plus as soon as you bolt that crap on (assuming it's possible) you're range would drop dramatically due to weight and wind resistance, not to mention probably losing on approach and departure angles... keep it stock and run the hell out of it.

skyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeeps, 2500HD Duramax, R1S Preorder (Dec 2018)
Looks cool, but would definitely pose sensor issues. Who knows, maybe Rivian will offer something that wouldn't interfere.